4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RossPa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-16), M_C (01-04-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Fuck that haha

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-16), M_C (09-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

Could be something to do with tolerance levels too, one persons 2nd grade is somebody else's pukka.

Recently smoked some super lemon hash and some ice o lator from there and that was banging!

Tbh I'm starting to prefer hash over bud, it's a much more intense stone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

i used to get the same thing man. i used to go about 4 times a year on average for about 7 years..
    sometime i would get the hump/angry with myself for going as what i was growing at home was much better than what i was forking my money over for haha..
    things have come on a long way now and it looks like amsterdam is getting left behind as for me once or twice more to the dam and from then forward it has got to be trips to the good ole USA as they seem to be killing the market in allsorts of ways and i am sure ways we have never even thought of yet..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

British green (09-04-16), GEORGE (09-08-16)

Hexxagon Champion!
    Thanks

Jeez, is it that bad.

Im going for the first time now in October and was hoping to get absolutely bombed. lol

Ive done a fair bit of research and narrowed my coffee shops down to Katsu, Grow Seeds, bulldog and Dampkring.

That also scares me a little with regards to the quality of their seeds. Im due to start my next grow as soon as i return, from which i will be planting seeds purchased in the dam.
    Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_Burton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I like Dampkring, especially for a mid afternoon joint when it is fairly quiet. There are several Bulldogs (same company owns them), they can be fairly busy in the afternoons & a bit packed in the evenings. Haven't been to the other two you mention....

With regards to seeds, there is little difference in the prices as to the ones you can buy in the UK (which is a shame really)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-16), Jack_Burton (21-07-16)

Thanks

There's a great little shop called kadinskys (not 100% on the spelling) not too far off dam square.

I had some really good smoke, find its better in some of the smaller shops. Bulldog and grasshopper etc... is like the commercial end.

......also..... beware the truffles !

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveAGoHero For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-16), Jack_Burton (21-07-16)

Hexxagon Champion!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I like Dampkring, especially for a mid afternoon joint when it is fairly quiet. There are several Bulldogs (same company owns them), they can be fairly busy in the afternoons & a bit packed in the evenings. Haven't been to the other two you mention....

With regards to seeds, there is little difference in the prices as to the ones you can buy in the UK (which is a shame really)
    Cheers MC.

Are you able to tell me here you would normally pick up your seeds in the UK. Would you ever get paranoid knowing that they could have been screened?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack_Burton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-08-16), M_C (21-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Burton View Post
    Cheers MC.

Are you able to tell me here you would normally pick up your seeds in the UK. Would you ever get paranoid knowing that they could have been screened?
    We have some great site sponsors that will deliver beans. Take a look at their catalogues & decide what you fancy... and the price (plus P&P!) & then, when in Dam, look to see what you can buy there & the price too - there is usually very little difference

I've actually purchased from nearly all of them for the POTM seeds & never had/expected any problems at all... and most of our sponsors will give you a discount depending on the amount of seeds/checkout bill... and a few will offer freebies on top of that Take a look in their sub forums for their latest offers

...that said, I like the idea of seeds from Amsterdam

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (22-07-16), GEORGE (09-08-16), Jack_Burton (21-07-16)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast