Thread: TGA Subcools Jack The Ripper

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Default TGA Subcools Jack The Ripper

Strain and seedbank: - TGA Jack The Ripper

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 4th grow followed for 2 years.

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - 600w lumii ballast in a 1.2x1.2 budbox topped twice and into a large bushes.

Weeks of veg: 6 weeks

Weeks of flower: 8 weeks

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 10% clear 80% cloudy 10% amber

Wet yield: unsure of yield

Drying time: 6 days

Dry Yield: 400g

Curing time: 15days

Bud Density: 8/10

Bud Appearance Comments: Trichrome covered and very dense. Light green in colour with lots of dark pistils

Grindability 10/10 grinds perfect

Smell in veg 8/10: very appealing lemony.

Smell in flower 8/10: very strong lemon/mango/lime

Smell after curing 9/10: the two week cure really brought out the citrus smells.

Smell of smoke 7/10: faint smell of citrus with a earthy smell.

Taste 9/10: Smooth clear and very citrusy. 2 week flush really helped to bring out the best of the strain.

The High 8/10: At first you think its a very mild high. But it creeps up within minutes and hits you square between the eyes. It makes me feel very euphoric and happy. I've had no anxiety or paranoia with this strain. A great day time smoke.

Length of buzz 7/10: lasts 2.5/3 hours

Good comments: bag appeal is great. Very dense and very appealing. Lovely strong citrus smell. Fantastic high and a true 8 week haze esq strain. These feed very heavy. No bother going up to 1300ppm with no burning.

Bad Comments: several pheno types but all of the stretch ALOT. Some phenos have a habit of spitting Nana's 7 weeks onwards and although some say there is no pollen I have found very young seeds in some calyx. I would never let this train go past 8 weeks. Also had some foxtailing.

General Comments: it delivered with the aromas and the taste. The appearance is fantastic and dense. This is NOT a beginner strain. Very difficult to control the stretch!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

mercegue (26-03-16)

farmguy Guest

Sounds like a nice strain and good report on it mate

Atb

4. The Following User Says Thank You to farmguy For This Useful Post:

Valve man (24-03-16)

Thanks

It is a lovely strain. A touch more difficult than your average strain. But the rewards are a fruity delight. One of the better strains I've smoked I must admit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

MrChedHead Guest

Im going past 8 weeks 😂 canne see any nannas, really packing on the weight now, foxtails like a cunt tho.... you will have to pop in an see 😆

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Valve man (26-03-16)

MrChedHead Guest

If she dont spit nanna's on me im putting it down to all that wanking you do in your tent

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Valve man (26-03-16)

Thanks

Haha trust me mate it'll be there. Then again I don't know which pheno spat the Nana's on mine because I found them during curing. Could have been pheno 1 and you have pheno 2. Does foxtail a lot like. Especially when your as gay as you.