Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Spoiled

Thanks

Reminded me of that kinetic sand lol not in texture but when it was crumbled up... couldn't carry it my pocket either body heat re squished it to a flat puck.. Never seen it about after that... The pollom I can always get is the darker stuff always has a different taste when I go back some harder than others but still good to squish...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

hotshot (05-07-19), Subterranean Man (25-06-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,073 Times in 972 Posts

Couple of different bits this time , very smooth smoke as usual and works it’s magic very well

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

420Rancher (06-07-19), hotshot (05-07-19), kencancook (05-07-19)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8