Thread: Bonzai Buds

Thanks

Default Bonzai Buds

So I inherited a much abused and dwarfed plant from a friend. Basically it had sat in his back yard and he defoliated it through neglect and basically picking shade leaf to smoke. When I got it there were about a dozen leaves and a couple hairs coming out the crown. Now it's a different story. :-) I removed and dried a small amount from one crown to sample and It's heads and shoulders above any other plant in the grow.

Thing is it's wicked potent, could just be the genetics or it could be potential genetics maximized by environmental factors. Next crop I'm going to make a conscious effort to replicate the HEAVY defoliation, LST and Hopefully end up with a nice bonsai with crazy buds. Anyone else tried this before? Anyone think this would be a worthwhile experiment? Going to try and give this a go with a few plants and undertake subjective testing for potency on a few subjects. Will update once project is underway.

This pic was taken less than 2 weeks ago roughly.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodgepodge For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (04-04-16), Hedonistic Hippy (22-10-16)