Thread: Cops Find cannabis factory in a derelict nightclub opposite a police station. (UK)

Thanks

Post Cops Find cannabis factory in a derelict nightclub opposite a police station. (UK)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nc.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	323682

Two men have been jailed for growing cannabis in a derelict nightclub - opposite a police station.

Blerim Daci and Elidon Leka had around 60 marijuana plants within sniffing distance of Sutton Police Station in South London.

They were arrested when officers smashed their way into Alley Cats and Basement night club through a barricaded door.

They found the plants ready to be harvested, hanging from the ceiling supports over the dance floor and makeshift living quarters.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fac.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	323683

One local taxi driver said: "I'll give them a ten out of ten for balls. It definitely took some for their audacity.

"I could tell something had been going on out the back because the office absolutely reeks of the stuff.

Daci, 28, was jailed for 24 months and Leka, 26, got a 20-month prison sentence at Croydon Crown Court .

Officers estimated the total street value of the drugs as around £170,000.

The pair had been living rough inside the nightclub which had been closed for two years.

PC Paul Arnold said: "Officers worked well to gather the evidence from a building where the inside had been ripped out and left in a hazardous condition."

Source One local taxi driver said: "I'll give them a ten out of ten for balls. It definitely took some for their audacity.

"I could tell something had been going on out the back because the office absolutely reeks of the stuff.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spencers For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (07-04-16), Happy roken (07-04-16), The budda (07-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

HAHA legends
    not the first time somebody has set up a big grow next to or opposite a police station.

Gives a new meaning to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Spencers (07-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

all that trimming then boom, ouch , you,d think they,d of had the smell under control though being that close to cop shop ffs

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Blue (07-04-16), ERBURT (07-04-16), M_C (07-04-16), Spencers (07-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

[QUOTE=Murdock;1070385722]all that trimming then boom, ouch , you,d think they,d of had the smell under control though being that close to cop shop ffs, and whats he on about, ready to be harvested lmao

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (07-04-16), Spencers (07-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Living ruff but still got dolla to produce
    Massive trees lmao!!!!!!
    That'll be wot your room looks like soon big m loool

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Spencers (07-04-16)

Thanks

Pmsl love that

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    all that trimming then boom, ouch , you,d think they,d of had the smell under control though being that close to cop shop ffs

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

I wish mine looked like that before I harvested lol

Up the irons

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Spencers (08-04-16)