Thread: Just recieved my delivery

Thanks

Cool Just recieved my delivery

Hi Guys

Just thought I would post about my experience buying some seeds from the good Dr. I ordered three 'Green Crack Autos' late last week and whilst I was away at the weekend the package turned up. Obviously as royal mail insist on coming whilst I am out of the house I had to head down to the sorting office after work to collect. Luckily as the package was so well disguised the postman didn't bat an eye.

On opening the envelope, I was pleased to discover the dvd case was an actual film instead of the usual black plain case (Borat in my case) and shrink wrapped to throw anyone looking inside off the scent. Once I opened the case I not only found the three green crack seeds, but a tonne of extras-
    1x Cherry Bomb auto - Bomb Seeds
    1x Flash Babylon auto - Samsara
    1x Northern light blue auto - delicious seeds
    2x Fast & vast auto - heavyweight seeds
    1x Grand heft auto - Dr Kripplings

as you can see quite the bundle and it was a nice touch getting a load of autos considering that was what my original order was for, and no Afgan regs in there at all! Anyway as you can probably tell I am well chuffed with the service and would recommend them in the future!

Look out for SWIM growing some of the above strains soon
    Check out my first grow diary, Uk Cheese in autopots: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...autopot-system

I'm also starting to build a veg box for my babies, pop in have a look and let me know what you think

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=136878

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

chibbs (14-04-16), Dr Chronic Seeds (14-04-16), M_C (14-04-16), Ye Old Pioneer (11-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

chibbs (14-04-16), Dr Chronic Seeds (14-04-16), Jackal41 (11-04-16)

Thanks

Hey Jackal41,

Thanks so much for the feedback, we really appreciate the kind words. It helps make sure we are doing the best we can for you guys!
    Hope you enjoy looking at those free seeds!

Doc

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Chronic Seeds For This Useful Post:

chibbs (14-04-16), Jackal41 (14-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,411 Times

Might need to check you guys out nice one jackal

Sent from the jungle

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chibbs For This Useful Post:

Dr Chronic Seeds (14-04-16), Jackal41 (14-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

the Northern light blue auto is a great smoke! Something I would defiantly grow again
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

chibbs (14-04-16), Dr Chronic Seeds (14-04-16)

Thanks

Hey M_C,

The guys at Delicious Seeds certainly know their stuff, their auto varieties are second to none. Northern Light Blue Auto happens to be one of our most popular auto varieties and I guess for a good reason!

Thanks Jeremy Weed, remember all THC Talk members receive extra freebies with their orders! Just enter TALK420 at the checkout.

Doc

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Chronic Seeds For This Useful Post:

chibbs (14-04-16), M_C (14-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,411 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Chronic Seeds View Post
    Hey M_C,

The guys at Delicious Seeds certainly know their stuff, their auto varieties are second to none. Northern Light Blue Auto happens to be one of our most popular auto varieties and I guess for a good reason!

Thanks Jeremy Weed, remember all THC Talk members receive extra freebies with their orders! Just enter TALK420 at the checkout.

Doc
    Mon the talk

Sent from the jungle