Thread: Moving from soil to aeroponics?

Thanks

Default Moving from soil to aeroponics?

Hi. Looking at all my options here. Love the look and idea of a bubbler system. Just got a couple of questions.
    Is there like an industry standard 'best' system on the market? Like canna seams to be the go to nutes for first timers in coco?? My grow would be in a scrog if that effects the answer.
    What is EC? Can't seem to find the answer anywhere.
    Which range of nutes would be best to start with?
    Thanks for your help in advance

Dr-Chronic Guest

Cannas a good call mate, EC is electrical conductivity lamens terms it's how you can tell how much dissolved solids is in the water ie food, industry standard I have no idea mate as never used but they can be knocked up yourself for quite cheap loads of good topics around on the subject

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Kushin69 (02-12-16)

Thanks

Cheers buddy. I work in the swimming pool industry and we call that EC > TDS. I know what it is now, great. So it's better to make your own than shell out for a system?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Toke monkey For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Toke monkey View Post
    Cheers buddy. I work in the swimming pool industry and we call that EC > TDS. I know what it is now, great. So it's better to make your own than shell out for a system?

Be cheaper then going for the likes of alien, iws type system mate, and no worries that's it mate Tds, believe EC is more accurate mate

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Toke monkey (17-04-16)