Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Tolerance break **support thread**

Thanks

Lightbulb

I'm with you guys! I also realized at one point that I was just doing it - I use cannabis, I constantly think about it, I can not even fall asleep even if I do not smoke. This is not the case, so you can not live. Decided to stop smoking cannabis, but this is not as easy as I thought. After two days of strings, I tore off and smoked, and I realized that it would not be possible to quit smoking simply on moral qualities. I had to dig deeper and study the problem and learn all sorts of symptoms, and be ready for them. There is a lot of information on the Internet about this, I used this article: no external links (not advertising). From it I learned about cannabinoids and how to get them out of the body, about night sweats and how to cope with them (drinking plenty of fluids and decreasing caffeine), that you need to actively go in for sports so that you have less time for bad thoughts, you need to start right eat to reduce the number of fat cells in which cannabinoids live, that you need to constantly motivate yourself with something (reward yourself for each day of the break). I no longer smoke cannabis for almost two months and do not regret it! Good luck to you in this not an easy matter!
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 15-02-19 at 10:42 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JayePotts For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

I was smoking it pretty much all the time from the age of 18 to now 48 yrs old that's when I was buying on the street
    The anxiety, night sweats and lucid dreams i got when I couldn't get any was hell
    So 3 years ago I thought "fuck it" and started to grow my own and with the help from you guys I've managed to ditch the dealer
    And now with the comfort of a few jars stashed away I choose to go without for a few months of the year and now on my 4th week not smoking it it feels good
    The only anxiety I get now is when I haven't got a plant to tend to so I've just fired my lights back up after and eight month lay off

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (15-02-19), GEORGE (30-03-19), jumpman233345 (26-03-19), M_C (15-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    I was smoking it pretty much all the time from the age of 18 to now 48 yrs old that's when I was buying on the street
    The anxiety, night sweats and lucid dreams i got when I couldn't get any was hell
    So 3 years ago I thought "fuck it" and started to grow my own and with the help from you guys I've managed to ditch the dealer
    And now with the comfort of a few jars stashed away I choose to go without for a few months of the year and now on my 4th week not smoking it it feels good
    The only anxiety I get now is when I haven't got a plant to tend to so I've just fired my lights back up after and eight month lay off
    Well done mate. Best thing I ever did was grow me own. Fuck the scumbag dealers I bet you'll also have noticed how much better tasting the weed is compared to street weed

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-19), Greengrass (15-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Original post was April'16 so if he's still on his break he's doing very well

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-03-19), Greengrass (15-02-19)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8