Been Thanked: 2,411 Times

Lmao I am full of it lads , love it

Sent from the jungle

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chibbs For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (15-02-19)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Weed View Post
    Lmao I am full of it lads , love it
    That sounds like you were one of the 3 people who we cannot mention in England.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (19-04-16)

Thanks

Lol I'm in the pub below my house still connected to my wifi

Sent from the jungle

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chibbs For This Useful Post:

Amy P (24-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ..ToPtOKeR.. View Post
    Aye mate... thats why u need to keep movin man... weed can take all your motivation away, i dont care wat peeps say... iv been bang into bodybuilding since i was a kid... made epic gains then get back into chongin and cba... the key is to get your shit done for the day, every task you need to be doing then have a smoke when every task is complete 😆 .... boom happy medium ... well thats just me haha
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Lol mate i was battered to fuck , broke my collarbone shattered my knee broke my leg , a lot of injuries I was smoking to medicate and get some enjoyment out of life.
    I went from 9 stone to 14 stone , an hour every 3 days in the gym doesn't really waste a lot of time , takes me an hour to make my meals . For the week aswell.
    It is something I'll get back to when I'm more able but I don't bodybuild anyway I just didn't want to be a stick man.
    I'm away look for a job, bit of fluff etc lmao
    I have my priories right mate don't worry aha
    Sent from the jungle
    Can't imagine why lmao ....... Walks off looking all innocent......

On a serious note though...... I forget everything! I only smoke to sleep or if my back is giving me shit, by forgetting stuff I find little bits of weed all over n am like a kid at Xmas, I dunno how long it's been there?? it's just there! I can go a full grow without weed no problems at all it be just nice to grow enough to fill ma kilner n make it last till the next grows harvested lol
    Last edited by Ye Old Pioneer; 19-04-16 at 11:49 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

I'm going to join you on this tolerance break Jeremy! (seeing as I'm skint lol) Support and all that mate ... I'm no doing 2 weeks though you nuts? 1 week for me and I'm 4 days in.

So far I feel more energetic than usual. The only down side is the crazy dreams I have. Last night I had a dream, I had a house party and thought I better check the tent, make sure the girls are ok with the loud music. Opened the tent up and it was empty! lights, res the lot! they even took my wee chair I use to have a seat while working in there

The night before I had a dream that the UPS delivery guy was undercover... But I had all my weed stashed in dog shit bin down the road so I showed them! lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

M_C (20-04-16), redroadster43 (25-04-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Old Pioneer View Post
    Can't imagine why lmao ....... Walks off looking all innocent......

On a serious note though...... I forget everything! I only smoke to sleep or if my back is giving me shit, by forgetting stuff I find little bits of weed all over n am like a kid at Xmas, I dunno how long it's been there?? it's just there! I can go a full grow without weed no problems at all it be just nice to grow enough to fill ma kilner n make it last till the next grows harvested lol
    I don't know how you guys can go without weed voluntarily. The first thing I do when I wake up is to skin up. On the rare occasions where I have run out by a day or two, I hibernate and try to sleep the time away until it arrives. If I don't, I become unbearable to be around - even by me, but I can't escape myself.

I tip my hat to you. For me, it would be hell.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Ye Old Pioneer (20-04-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    I don't know how you guys can go without weed voluntarily. The first thing I do when I wake up is to skin up. On the rare occasions where I have run out by a day or two, I hibernate and try to sleep the time away until it arrives. If I don't, I become unbearable to be around - even by me, but I can't escape myself.

I tip my hat to you. For me, it would be hell.
    sounds like me nowadays mate. anytime i don't smoke i am depressed as fuck, i will just lie about and do fuckall aswell. i'm learning alot about myself these days and i'm realising that i need some sort of crutch to get me through the day.

like one of the other guys said, get your shit done before you have a smoke. that's not totally the case for me and i have things i just can't be stoned for. i know it's my fault because i've smoked for so long but i ended up going from recreational to medicinal without even knowing, i thought i was smoking because i was bored over the last year.

will just need to find the right mix of sativa and indica lads lol.

right i am away pop as many weed bongs as i can before bed. bliss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReeferDankness View Post
    I'm going to join you on this tolerance break Jeremy! (seeing as I'm skint lol) Support and all that mate ... I'm no doing 2 weeks though you nuts? 1 week for me and I'm 4 days in.

So far I feel more energetic than usual. The only down side is the crazy dreams I have. Last night I had a dream, I had a house party and thought I better check the tent, make sure the girls are ok with the loud music. Opened the tent up and it was empty! lights, res the lot! they even took my wee chair I use to have a seat while working in there

The night before I had a dream that the UPS delivery guy was undercover... But I had all my weed stashed in dog shit bin down the road so I showed them! lol

i've given up mate. i'd rather be skint than be depressed lol. i will support you like a motherfucker though. show us how it's done!
    will reply to all other msg's tomorrow sorry lol i am beat.

Thanks

Right lads keep it on topic this a tolerance break support thread.

If u don't support it then u can sling ya hook

Don't fancy reading 10 pages of people telling me what to do lol or how they can do whatever .

Sound

Sent from the jungle
    this is what i get like lol. what a dick, telling people to sling their hooks in the public domain. i am so meh sometimes. sorry guys

17. The Following User Says Thank You to chibbs For This Useful Post:

Ye Old Pioneer (20-04-16)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast