Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bricking it. Should I be? :(

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    I've a few places rented out bro, I ethier pay for the paint or do it myself for the tenants every two years or so. I don't know if it's a law or anything I do it just to protect my investment though going by what other landlords have told me I've a fair idea British green is on the money
    So speakin as a landlord then budda... how would you feel if you stumbled across one of ye tenants lil percy grows?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I have one rental property and my friend has a few . All major repairs should be covered by your landlord . Any repairs or upkeep needed to the property which needs to be done because of the tenant is the tenants responsibility . Example not reporting the bath leaking . He has to fix the bath the damaged caused by you by not reporting it lands on your feet . He replaces your carpet you have a party it gets ruined your responsibility .I also help to keep the upkeep of my investment but I'll evict anyone who pisses about .

sent from mission control

3. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

redroadster43 (25-04-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2