Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Thanks

Got to try making it i am thinking about giving a tine bit to my cat from time to time he has gingervities vet said no mater what i do nothing will cure it i have read in past people curing their animals with oil form of cannabis hope it can cure my lil pal

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamilo190 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-07-19), Valentina (24-07-19)

Thanks

Undoubtedly, we are living in an advanced era of cannabis. One can find cannabis in every shape and form of consumables. Like, gummies, blunts, creams, oils, tinctures, etc. To be focused on cannabis oil, it is worth noticing that cannabis oil is gaining popularity throughout the world because of its curative property for treating cancer patients. Cannabis oil is a concentrated product that has saved and improved a huge number of lives. It is essentially a pure form of THC or CBD which can be consumed in higher doses as compared to raw cannabis flower.
    Now, it's time to learn about the preparation of cannabis oil. It is much easier that one can even think of.

Material to be required:
    a) 1 ounce of medical cannabis buds – very dry & ground up
    b) 1-gallon High Proof Alcohol to be used as a solvent
    c) Medium-sized glass or ceramic Mixing Bowl
    d) Large Spoon to be used to mix cannabis with solvent in bowl
    e) Straining Device like a muslin bag or tea filter
    f) A separate container required to collect strained liquid
    g) Double-Boiler Setup – a pot or pan stacked on the top of each other
    h) Silicon spatula for scraping oil from the pan
    i) Plastic syringes to add a tiny amount of hash oil

Additional supplies:
    a) An electric stove to be used as a heat source
    b) Proper ventilation to eliminate bad smells
    c) A fire extinguisher in case something goes wrong during the process

Step by step procedure:
    a) Gather all supplies and equipment.
    b) Dump the ground dried cannabis bud in the bowl leaving some space over it.
    c) Pour alcohol or solvent onto cannabis cover it completely with little extra quantity.
    d) Mix cannabis and solvent for 3 minutes.
    e) Strain this cannabis-solvent mixture in another container.
    f) Put the mixture in the bowl again and repeat steps c, d & e to collect maximum oil from it (optional).
    g) Pour the resultant dark green liquid into the top bowl of double boiler setup.
    h) Turn on the heat on high flame so that liquid can start bubbling. Then immediately turn off the heat and let the solvent evaporate from the pot.
    i) Finally, you will get a thick liquid left in the bowl leaving no bubbles behind.
    j) Now, you can use a syringe (without needles) to divide appropriate portions as per the required dosage.

Additionally, you can add warm cannabis oil with olive oil or coconut oil if you need less potent does. The cannabis oil can be kept in a closed container in a dark and cool place to keep it for a longer time.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengodcan For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (06-10-19), GEORGE (19-07-19)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12