Thread: 20% OFF Bank Holiday Sale

Thanks

Default 20% OFF Bank Holiday Sale

MAY DAY MAY DAY!
    Well all right everybody! I trust everyone is enjoying their long weekend? Sunshine, smokes and good vibes are on the cards I hope? Man I cant remember the last time we got to lay around on a Bank Holiday, looks like we are going to have a good one if the sun stays out! Any way, time to stop waffling and tell you about our 20% SALE! Exclusively for THC Talk Members!

Dr Chronic is offering 20% off your order on the 1st and 2nd May 2016. Just enter TALKMAY at the checkout! We are still offering all the free seeds you would usually get with your order.

Now I know a few of you were disappointed to miss out on the 40% Super Sale, so don't miss out this time! Offer ends 12am 2nd May.

Keep It Chronic
    Last edited by Dr Chronic Seeds; 01-05-16 at 04:26 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr Chronic Seeds For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (01-05-16), Jane Green (01-05-16), Jo Jo (01-05-16), M_C (06-05-16), Northern (01-05-16), Samwise Gamgee (01-05-16)

Thanks

We are here all day today guys, thanks for keeping us busy again!
    Enjoy your day off you lucky lot.

Keep It Chronic