Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: where to stay ?

Thanks

Have a look on groupon mate. I picked up a deal for me n the Mrs, 2 nights June 23rd flying from Luton. Was 320 for flights and hotel all in

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bong_Lord For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-16)

Thanks

IBIS has a hotel in dam

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slapdaho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-16)

Thanks

Personally I think Air B&B is the way to go. Me and my girlfriend went to the dam earlier this year and stayed in a great flat which cost us £300 for 5 nights

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PuffinPaper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-16)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Hotel Voyagers

Hey guys this place is great very clean and above a great c/s, hotel Voyagers,
    I have stayed only inthe double rm 2, but its very clean big tub great location and price is right at about 75 euro a night, it books fast on hotelrunners,

Peace TheStiffAmerican
    Last edited by M_C; 08-11-16 at 02:15 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheStiffAmerican For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-16), Valentina (08-05-17)

Thanks

The main red light area and coffee shops are within 200 metres in all direction of the Oude Church

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...71!4d4.8982067

The tourist area is Dam square

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...16!4d4.8936582

Depends on your priories. I have stayed in the The Room Mata, Ijock - posh but a bit of a walk, and Ibis next door to Cetraal Station. Ibis was a great location but basic.

Local hispters live in De Pijp. lot's of nice bars and restaurants for the young, very attractive Dutch.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-16)

Thanks

I stayed in some real nice apartments. You get a bed room, bathroom and a kitchen and it is well priced.

The ones i stayed in were about a 20 min walk from Dam Square. To be honest, i think the centre of dam is a bit over rated. Yes there's a high concentration of coffeeshops but you can find some real gems as you venture out of the center too ;-)

Cant post a link.Google "Plantage Hortus Apartment Amsterdam"
    Last edited by Blue; 04-02-17 at 06:39 PM. Reason: * Link Removed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrthccbd For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17)

Thanks

Like someone already mentioned, i thnk Airbnb is the way to go for accommodation. I'm looking to stay in Rotterdam for a few nights to get away from the tourist hotspots

Thanks

Hotel ibis central isn't bad priced and right in the mix,but it is a chain so will be no smoking in there etc. But I found it for about £200 I'm going next week to hotel Atlantis 30 min walk to red light district but from the hotel to there is lined with coffee shops by the looks of it on apple maps,Evan if I'm walking 10 mins till the next one that's 3 coffee shops n then ya nice and lean for the days antics hope it helps you.
    Jord

Thanks

There are numerous of hostels in AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2