Thread: Autoflower greenhouse grow

Thanks

Default Autoflower greenhouse grow

Hi Guys,

I am currently 4 weeks (since sprouting) into my first auto grow.

I am using a 50/50 mix of topsoil and compost.

Any advice on when you should switch nutes from veg to flower?

One of the girls has been slugged and effectively the top has been pinched out, and has now started to reshoot and bush out, I know this will affect the yield, but does it mean I will have to adjust the nutes/feed flower slightly later than the other girls?

All advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

You don't really need to change to flower nutes until after about a week of true flower, when you see the buds start forming properly then swap the nutes

The plant you have topped should not be much slower than the others, but if you maybe leave it a few days after showing flower to introduce the flower nutes to that plant as well, hopefully they will be around the same time

Goodluck

Thanks

Cheers,

I didn't top it, the fecking slugs did!!!

I have overcome this by accidentally dropping a kilo of salt onto the greenhouse floor, was only meant to be a perimeter fence lol.

Also, do you think the top soil and compost mix will be ok? It is quite dense and from what I have been reading autos prefer a lighter/airier substrate.

As I said this is my first greenhouse grow and first autos.

I'm sure next year will be better

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UK420MAN For This Useful Post:

potanist01 (19-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

"I didn't top it, the fucking slugs did"
    Made me belly laugh. Well In. Hehe