Hey folks ! I'm starting to put my new hydro system together, and I'm looking for a little advice.

I'm going to be using 2 inch fittings and pipes, with 2 X 75 litre pots with another 75 litre header pot which will be outside the the tent, in a 1.2 X 2.4 X 2.0 tent growing 2 plants total. There will be a hailea 300 chiller and will be using spray bars with flexi pipe.

Now this is where I'm not sure on a couple of things, and would like some advice regarding pumps, spray bar pipe sizing and wether or not I should add a pump to return water to the header pot or just leave it with spray bars and the 2 inch pipes to circulated the nutes, and also pump size for the chiller. On my current system, I'm using a maxijet 1000 to pump water to the chiller, and a maxijet 1000 to pump water from the pots back to the header.

Lights will be 2 X 600w ballast with air cooled hoods, 6" rhino pro filter' 6" rhino twin speed fan ( 360m3 or 730m3 air flow ).

So in a nutshell ---

1: should I add a seperate line and pump to bring nutes back to the Rez

2: what size pump should I use for the spray bars and to feed the chiller based on the volume of my system

3: what size tubing should I use for the spray bars ?

Here's a shitty diagram of my setup

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	326356

Any advice please

Cheers guys.