Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Few questions before I commit

Thanks

Cool Few questions before I commit

Afternoon all I'm goin to be start a wardrobe groom in a couple of weeks but just have a few questions to ask. Just so we're clear I have done a good couple grows in tent hydro with nice success but have to opt for the stealth option atm.

First of all I'm going to have a wardrobe roughly 1.5m length, around 60-70cm depth and what ever height it is so fairly a big space. I'm thinking either 2 plants in bubblers under a scrog net or 4 autos in bubblers, which would be most suited to space?
    Also any suggestions on which strain is a nice scrog plant (after something with a fruity taste BTW)?
    I'm stuck between a 400w hps dimmable cooltube or a 900w Mars 2 led just worried heat from hps would be to much for this space (I will have X2 rvk fans plus cf In there) and any suggestions on where to get a Mars led cheapish?
    Would Dwc or coco be best?
    Also I've always used ionics grow Bloom and boost in my hydro but open for new advise on nutes

Sorry if there's anything I've missed atm but I'm sure I'll end up remembering more of my questions haha or feel free to ask

Peace FC

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Quote Originally Posted by FlavourChaser View Post
    Afternoon all I'm goin to be start a wardrobe groom in a couple of weeks but just have a few questions to ask. Just so we're clear I have done a good couple grows in tent hydro with nice success but have to opt for the stealth option atm.

First of all I'm going to have a wardrobe roughly 1.5m length, around 60-70cm depth and what ever height it is so fairly a big space. I'm thinking either 2 plants in bubblers under a scrog net or 4 autos in bubblers, which would be most suited to space?
    Also any suggestions on which strain is a nice scrog plant (after something with a fruity taste BTW)?
    I'm stuck between a 400w hps dimmable cooltube or a 900w Mars 2 led just worried heat from hps would be to much for this space (I will have X2 rvk fans plus cf In there) and any suggestions on where to get a Mars led cheapish?
    Would Dwc or coco be best?
    Also I've always used ionics grow Bloom and boost in my hydro but open for new advise on nutes

Sorry if there's anything I've missed atm but I'm sure I'll end up remembering more of my questions haha or feel free to ask

Peace FC
    Hi Buddy.

Have a look at top tokers current grow. He grows in a stealth cupboard and has recently switched from hid to led.

I'll ask him to pop in here to answer some questions.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

FlavourChaser (28-05-16)

Thanks

Cheers my mate appreciate it

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavourChaser For This Useful Post:

Valve man (28-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Check out my grow mate... Doing tangerine dream in a scrog and seems to be doing real nice. I'd go for photo period over autos any day but thats just me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

FlavourChaser (28-05-16)

Thanks

Anyone else who can help? Please would be appreciated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

Hi dude, if growing in a bubbler, do one plant.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

FlavourChaser (29-05-16)

Thanks

What under scrog mate?

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlavourChaser View Post
    What under scrog mate?
    Hi mate im currentley on my 2nd scrog in a drobe, my last grow was in the winter and i used a 400w hps, with summer on the way the temps have been crazy in a small space so jumped into the world of COB leds for some summer scrogging... the dimensions of my scrog screen are 1200 x 500 .... any questions fire away 😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

Amy P (31-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ..ToPtOKeR.. View Post
    Hi mate im currentley on my 2nd scrog in a drobe, my last grow was in the winter and i used a 400w hps, with summer on the way the temps have been crazy in a small space so jumped into the world of COB leds for some summer scrogging... the dimensions of my scrog screen are 1200 x 500 .... any questions fire away ��
    Haha I have far to many questions mate what plants do you recommend for scrog? How many have you got in there? Can you suggest any where to get a decent led? What medium you grow in and what type of results can you expect to pull in

Thanks

Also how stealthy so to say is you groom mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavourChaser For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast