Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Few questions before I commit

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlavourChaser View Post
    Haha I have far to many questions mate what plants do you recommend for scrog? How many have you got in there? Can you suggest any where to get a decent led? What medium you grow in and what type of results can you expect to pull in
    FlavourChaser..... Haha I have far to many questions mate what plants do you recommend for scrog? ...( my first strain was with a sativa dom, jack the ripper, i flipped to late and practically out grew my space! Flip to flower once the screen gets around 60/70% full 😊 )... How many have you got in there?... ( i do a 1 plant scrog in that space, although you could scrog 2 )...Can you suggest any where to get a decent led? ( im new to the led side of things, i run a 300w prakasa and a 200w in another space, results have been impressive, that much so i may buy another 300w for flower and run both over one plant )... What medium you grow in and what type of results can you expect to pull in ...( i grow in coco and i love it, i pulled 7.5oz of 1 plant scrog last go but i know if i had have done a few mods i could have pulled more 😊 )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

FlavourChaser (29-05-16)

Thanks

Do you expect to pull similar from the led? Also is your wardrobe ment for stealth purpose if so does it actually work how you'd want it to

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavourChaser For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

I'm a new boy in soil but I've been using a Mars reflector 48 for veg and a Mars II 900 for flower in a 50x50 tent. Wish I'd done a scrog with single plant but she's doing well with loads of training.

Lights have worked better than I expected at every stage 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

FlavourChaser (29-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _teapot_ View Post
    I'm a new boy in soil but I've been using a Mars reflector 48 for veg and a Mars II 900 for flower in a 50x50 tent. Wish I'd done a scrog with single plant but she's doing well with loads of training.

Lights have worked better than I expected at every stage ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did you pick up the Mars 2 900w mate and how much, you doin a stealthy grow urself?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FlavourChaser For This Useful Post:

_teapot_ (01-06-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Do you expect to pull similar from the led? Also is your wardrobe ment for stealth purpose if so does it actually work how you'd want it to
    I dont have a clue what il pull from the led mate.... i will use it regardless as temps are spot on... but will defo use HID in the winter .... on the other plant i have going under 200w of cob the resin production is bonkers and the buds look dense as hell check out my diary mate..... and regarding stealth, yes... it works no light leaks and barley any noise as the wood does a great job of silencing it.... my intake is outside the wardrobe tho... i have some things hiding this... but if you came into my place you wouldnt have a scooby doo 😆

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

FlavourChaser (29-05-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ..ToPtOKeR.. View Post
    I dont have a clue what il pull from the led mate.... i will use it regardless as temps are spot on... but will defo use HID in the winter .... on the other plant i have going under 200w of cob the resin production is bonkers and the buds look dense as hell check out my diary mate..... and regarding stealth, yes... it works no light leaks and barley any noise as the wood does a great job of silencing it.... my intake is outside the wardrobe tho... i have some things hiding this... but if you came into my place you wouldnt have a scooby doo ��
    Cheers mate stealth is kind of my priority at the minute gonna get 2 rvk fans and build boxes and use foam or something to hopefully silence them alittle more, not sure what to do for the air pump for bubbler yet, do you think 900w Mars 2 would be decent for 1 plant Dwc?

MrChedHead Guest

Cheers mate stealth is kind of my priority at the minute gonna get 2 rvk fans and build boxes and use foam or something to hopefully silence them alittle more, not sure what to do for the air pump for bubbler yet, do you think 900w Mars 2 would be decent for 1 plant Dwc?
    Yea my intake fan is boxed in 18mm mdf ... i was goin to box the 5 inch exhaust fan but it made it to bulky for hanging in the drobe... trust me tho its nearly silent as its boxed in by the drobe anyway 😊

Thanks

Yeh true mate think 900w Mars 2 is an over kill or would be sweet

MrChedHead Guest

Yeh true mate think 900w Mars 2 is an over kill or would be sweet
    I think the mars 900w is about 450w true draw? Id say it woud be plenty.... what you need to bare in mind is the light spread from led... they dont have the spread like hps, this is why im thinking of runnin 2x300w cob units on either end of my scrog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast