Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Advise for IOMTT 2017

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Aye mate been only twice to the TT very good show so it is, we camped the 2nd time at a place called silly moos campsite done the trick but can only rember 1 as first time i was only about 5 lol as for the nw200 its only bout an hour an half drive from me an also a very good event wasnt at it this year but most year i go u wornt be disapointed with any or, another good one to look into is the ulster gp
    Cheers mate. I shall take a look at that campsite. I read that couriers can deliver tents and bits directly to the site which is really handy

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

farmguy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Cheers mate. I shall take a look at that campsite. I read that couriers can deliver tents and bits directly to the site which is really handy
    Aye mate campsites r the best places to go to for value for money, that one if i can rember right had a place for food an hot water for shower an tolites ect but u will deffo have a blast at it mate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to farmguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default Advise for IOMTT 2017

Get the ferry booked now! Been a few times and never disappoints.

We flew over which was easiest and as mentioned camp sites are best bet to stay. Plus you can literally just turn up...

Always helps having family friends over there living at the top of bray hill 👌

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by _teapot_ View Post
    Get the ferry booked now! Been a few times and never disappoints.

We flew over which was easiest and as mentioned camp sites are best bet to stay. Plus you can literally just turn up...

Always helps having family friends over there living at the top of bray hill 

Yeah, need it booked asap. Just waiting for a few more mates to confirm then hopefully get it wrapped up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default Advise for IOMTT 2017

Smoke over there is appalling too- like dried sticks so take some with you haha

Wanted to go this year again but couldn't. Might see you there next year 👌

Ferry gets packed straight after the previous year but we got flights for under £100 each 2 weeks before we went.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

bumped into a mate yesterday and after i asked how he was, he said he is of to the iow next week with the kids..
    not for TT but for a holiday..

He said he took them last year and they loved it..the beaches are really clean he says.
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

defo wana do this being a fellow biker like. dont think would go riding over there though but me an the lads all got bikes on road an off road so we have discussed it but you gotta prebook wayyyyy in advance to get ferry or flight over from what heard. BMW smashed it last year there

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

_teapot_ (17-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,068 Times

Thx chew just added this to my bucket list. The wife wishes to thank you lmao. Man those bikes are moving.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,068 Times

Man Michael Dunlop record lap man was he movin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2