Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My girls are dead!!

Thanks

Default My girls are dead!!

Hi everyone and hope you are all good and happy, just wanted to fill you in with what has happened with my recent 1st grow. After checking my plants on Friday evening and seeing that everything seemed fine I checked again on Saturday and virtually every leaf was dead and crispy dry but noticed that there were some moisture in nearly all the bud sites so left them for another couple of days just to see what would happen and as you can all guess they never recovered. So this evening I will be starting a new grow of two incredible bulks (photos). This time I will be starting a diary from day one with the hope I make it to the smoking stage lol, once again I hope you are all well and look forward to your help on my new grow and grateful for all those who have helped with the failed grow, speak to you soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to matts.fish For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (29-06-16), M_C (29-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

That's a blow mate
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

BB (17-07-17), Clarice_Starling (17-07-17), EaZiE (17-07-17), Loki (29-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Quote Originally Posted by matts.fish View Post
    Hi everyone and hope you are all good and happy, just wanted to fill you in with what has happened with my recent 1st grow. After checking my plants on Friday evening and seeing that everything seemed fine I checked again on Saturday and virtually every leaf was dead and crispy dry but noticed that there were some moisture in nearly all the bud sites so left them for another couple of days just to see what would happen and as you can all guess they never recovered. So this evening I will be starting a new grow of two incredible bulks (photos). This time I will be starting a diary from day one with the hope I make it to the smoking stage lol, once again I hope you are all well and look forward to your help on my new grow and grateful for all those who have helped with the failed grow, speak to you soon x
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did u have perlite mixed in???? Mine all fucked up when I didn't use perlite guess I suffocated the roots shitter but u live n learn gud luck on the next run buddy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Old Pioneer View Post
    Did u have perlite mixed in???? Mine all fucked up when I didn't use perlite guess I suffocated the roots shitter but u live n learn gud luck on the next run buddy
    Yeah I did mix perlite throughout, they were about 2 weeks into flower when they dried up.

"Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    - The Bible, Genesis 1:29

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Plants fine one day and dead the next ??? WTF did you do to them ?

Regards BL
    I can't think for the life of me what I done wrong but my father in law who grows fruit and veg in a green house and lives nearby lost all his tomato plants this time last year because a farmer was using pesticides and he said this could of caused all his plants to die overnight, perhaps the same happened to me as it was nearly to the day it happened?

"Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Any chance we could see a picture?

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

M_C (29-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    That's a blow mate
    Life goes on fella, onwards and upwards or so they say lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to matts.fish For This Useful Post:

M_C (29-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Any chance we could see a picture?
    No picture mate, I was so pissed off I just wanted to start a fresh so fed the girls to the chickens lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by matts.fish View Post
    I can't think for the life of me what I done wrong but my father in law who grows fruit and veg in a green house and lives nearby lost all his tomato plants this time last year because a farmer was using pesticides and he said this could of caused all his plants to die overnight, perhaps the same happened to me as it was nearly to the day it happened?

Plants don't just die overnight like that without some kind of serious human fuck up or sabotage

Regards BL

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Clarice_Starling (17-07-17), EaZiE (17-07-17), ERBURT (29-06-16), Greengrass (17-07-17), Loki (29-06-16), M_C (29-06-16), Trex (17-07-17)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast