Thread: Hemp Experiment

Thanks

Default Hemp Experiment

Hi guys so I am looking in to creating a new strain by crossing a male hemp strain with a pure sativa , these will be my first cross in to my long experiment . It's hard from what I can see to find pure sativa strains ? I am looking for one that is great for depression?

Thanks

I have come across the Dr. Grinspoon strain but I believe its not great for depression.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Pure Sativa is out there but takes a little finding... plus a long time flowering
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (19-11-16)

Thanks

I know I cant find a reputable source because all the banks ive checked they have crossed it :/ The flowering time will reduce in the future when I find the next strain to breed with

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Crossing a Sativa with hemp is going to be a long process to get the desired results.... but it could be done

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (19-11-16)

Thanks

I have done quite a bit of research on the length of time it takes with some breeders taking 8+ years to stabilise their strain, I am prepared to do this also Does anybody have some names of "pure" sativas that I could try and track down?

Thanks

Cmon guys? Some high CBD pure sativas?

Thanks

So I was thinking about Cannatonic? I hear its not the best tasting/smelling , but this could be bred out with better tasting strains

Thanks

I have been playing with Hemp for a while and it only took me around 5 generations to achieve my goal "300 days". I was breeding Russian dioeacious Ruderalis with a purple Pakistan landrace.
    If you still need sativa I highly recommend any African landrace other than Durban "may induce anxiety".
    My favorite is Swazi Gold for depression It has a way of sugarcoating life.
    Sorry my response did not come sooner.
    DirtyNatasha
    Light is good from whatever lamp it shines.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DirtyNatasha For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (08-10-16), Ironman (08-10-16)