Thread: Caught for the fourth time

Thanks

Default Caught for the fourth time

I need some advice on how to handle my current situation.

Ive been caught smoking 3 times before. Caught using my car to smoke in. Caught using dabs. So far I'm not doing good. Literally yesterday my parents told me they know I'm having sex with my girlfriend too and that we aren't together technically but we've still been having sex. I've been so stressed out by everything that I couldn't fall asleep and have been up for two days at this point. I decided to go smoke the rest of an L I hid in my shed BC that would put me right to sleep. I grabbed a candle lighter since bic lighters look too suspect in my Catholic Christian house and went on the side of my house. Before I even sparked it I heard my door click open behind me and long story short it's 7 am and my mom caught me smoking again and if she tells my dad he is going to kill me. My dad already kinda disowned me after the third time but neither of my folks know what marijuana is actually like or why it is used. I wasn't trying to get plastered and act like an idiot I wanted to fall asleep. My mom told me im not allowed to use the car anymore and that she is taking me to see help or something.

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jnuebs For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Can you not move out? How old are you?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (18-07-16), mactheman (18-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Reckon I figured fur a youngin too Hope yual get yur trails back to ones liked lad truly do

BWD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

mactheman (18-07-16)

Thanks

if ya livin in ya parents house ,ya gotta bide by their rules if ya wanna keep a roof over ya head mate ,,,,save it till ya get a place of ya own ,and then you can sort ya life out ,,,mac

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mactheman For This Useful Post:

Valentina (06-01-20)

MrChedHead Guest

Lol! Move out man an never return

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

jake420 (26-08-17), Mr-Lover (18-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

Play the game kid, parents only know what your daft enough to let them know , go along with whatever they suggest til ya get you feet nicely under the table, always remember to respect them
    The only thing I ever learned at your age was don't get caught lol best of luck

Up the irons

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Big Dutch (18-07-16), jake420 (26-08-17), Valentina (06-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Play the game kid, parents only know what your daft enough to let them know , go along with whatever they suggest til ya get you feet nicely under the table, always remember to respect them
    The only thing I ever learned at your age was don't get caught lol best of luck
    you know it budda got to keep the parents sweet even if it is by pulling the wool over their eyes

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Dutch For This Useful Post:

The budda (18-07-16), Valentina (06-01-20)

Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion!
    Thanks

Don`t use a car to smoke in. If the old bill lift you, you'll get a driving ban. Even without the engine on.
    Now if you`ll excuse me, it`s my lunch time

dougtheheads 3 strain grow Completed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dougthehead For This Useful Post:

Valentina (06-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,965 Times

You're seeking their approval to smoke weed, have casual sex and drive under the influence, REALLY???
    My advice would be to lay off the herb and try reconnect with the rest of us in the real world.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rockhopper For This Useful Post:

Valentina (06-01-20)