Thread: failings in public services lots of advice needed

Thanks

Default failings in public services lots of advice needed

So I got busted some class a's 15 ounces of weed scales, 2k in cash etc..
    I had my child removed 2 years ago by children services because I am described as incapable of sustaining change they took my child leaving me with no income and a shortfall on my rent of 30 pounds a week
    I have no criminal record for 12 years no history of alcohol or drugs, I am using mental health services

My question is at the moment I'm paranoid out my tits I know CID are watching me and my house also what all the neighbours think is on my mind too, I am thinkin of getting sectioned as I a can't stop thinking of things and I might just go and ram my car off a cliff, I have been diagnosed with an attachment disorder, manic depressive, severe anxiety and nervous disposition
    On the other side I could to court plead not guilty but if I am found guilty face a heavy penalty
    Or on the other side I am thinking of pleading guilty but claiming failings in public services(children services) for not providing any support or referring me for any support when removing my child they just took my child and run

The first option pleading not guilty is not going to get me anywhere any help much appreciated
    Thanking advance Saf x

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Class A & evidence of dealing?

Let's not go there...

Thread locked!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (23-07-16)