Thread: Big Sam Allardyce new England manger

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

i wonder what alan pardews thinking

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    IMHO it is the players, not the manager that are the issue....
    got to certainly agree with you there M_C they are just basic players nowadays none really stand out as real super stars like there have been in the past......

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (21-07-16), M_C (21-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    IMHO it is the players, not the manager that are the issue....
    100%....... lazy fuckers

An I hope big Sam slaps em up a bit,he won't take any shit.
    Same as rednap,he would sort em out!!!
    But we still wouldn't win shit lol

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (21-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

I've always assumed that the more money gets poured into the club game and contracts the international side will decrease as clubs don't want players away getting distracted/injured with the stupid amounts of money they now have to pay them, I imagine the pressure not to 'waste their time' with the national side is quite heavy from some clubs to players :/
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-07-16)

Thanks

just think of the billions of pounds that have gone through our game since sky took over. and 25 yrs later our 2 best candidates for the england job are steve bruce and sam allardyce. we couldn't be any worse if we tried.

and the embarrassing humiliating show thats been planned for july 30 in london to 'celebrate' winning a tournament on our own ground by a dubious extra time goal 50 fucking years ago just highlights what a pathetic sporting nation we really are
    Last edited by uparoundthebend; 21-07-16 at 01:54 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-07-16), rockhopper (21-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,965 Times

A tad harsh on the team of '66 methinks, I've seen footage, albeit probably slightly biased and, generally speaking, I'd have to say based on that we were worthy winners of that particular tournament, dodgy goal or not and as for being embarrassed, the only ones who need to hang their heads in shame are Roy Hodgson and the team who's latest escapades, culminating in the recent defeat and exit from the Euro's by the mighty Iceland are worthy owners of the scorn & disdain the English soccer fan currently has for their national side.

ATB.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rockhopper For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (21-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

so big sam has named his first squad..

Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley).
    Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur).
    Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Michail Antonio (West Ham United), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Danny Drinkwater (Leicester City), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Theo Walcott (Arsenal).
    Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Jamie Vardy (Leicester City).

A few regulars missing and thank somebody that john terry has not come back from retirement..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks

rooneys booked his place for russia 2018, same old same old, putting washed up players before the country. the guy has done fuck all in an England shirt.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Thanks

i know its only half time but that was fuckin drivel. can anybody on here tell me why rooney is in this team? we've left our brightest midfield talent on the bench to accommodate him. same old same old, youd think hodgson was still in charge. at least they can only get better.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (04-09-16), joker_the_smoker (05-09-16)

Thanks

yup only england manager that has ever had or will ever get 100% win record 😅

Sent from my SM-J100H using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighlands For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (08-10-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2