Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: First coco grow. Mentored by Bud Lightyear

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Ok mukka forget the liquid seaweed for now, i've just had a butches to see if i can find the NPK numbers for it but can see them listed, anyway it's bound to be quite high in N by virtue of its nature and not needed at the stage you're at...Grab a bottle of rhizo mate thats what the babies will thrive on...Yeah mate you can water every couple of days whilst they are young but don't allow the coco to go bone dry..

Regards BL
    I've already done it but hopefully will be ok, I'll know soon enough of not. I'll have to do the drive and pick some up over the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (29-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dick turpin View Post
    I've already done it but hopefully will be ok, I'll know soon enough of not. I'll have to do the drive and pick some up over the weekend!

Right I'm off shopping for the rhizo, got things like cal mag and PK silicon if you want me to use them, can't think of anything else right now!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (30-07-16)

Thanks

Just went to the grow shop, they only had big bottles of the rhizo in and I didn't have enough money for it.

It was an hour drive back to the other grow shop that would prob have it and I wasn't down with that.

There was 3 shops within 10 mins drive when I started doing this and now not one in half hour drive.

So I've gone for the shogun, which in the shop the guy told me it pisses all over the canna, another shop filling my head with crap, but I'm going to have to roll with this now as I can't afford anymore petrol running about like this.

It's seaweed based I believe and got all the b vitamins in etc so hopefully good, I was just going to go in at 2.5ml/l half dose.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Oxy (02-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Iv never heard a that bro... Can't give any info on it am afraid, suppose someone on here may have used it but can't beat that Rhiz mate!

Also, never give full dose on what's on the bottle, want us to use more so we buy more, you see lol...

Give it a whirl mate it might be something you use in the future

F x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldy View Post
    Iv never heard a that bro... Can't give any info on it am afraid, suppose someone on here may have used it but can't beat that Rhiz mate!

Also, never give full dose on what's on the bottle, want us to use more so we buy more, you see lol...

Give it a whirl mate it might be something you use in the future

F x

It's all they had mate, it was more of a needs must situation

I know the canna kicks Arse!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (30-07-16)

Thanks

Something's bothering me about this Katana roots, when I added it to the water the ph was 3.8.

I was under the impression that kelp based products would be alkaline. ( if it is kelp, which I thought most of these products are)

So I used a few drops ofsilicon to ph up, but not fed yet, I'm thinking of just getting the rhizo mail order and sticking with the b and q for now as the seeds are breaking the surface anyway so their still alive!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Just went to the grow shop, they only had big bottles of the rhizo in and I didn't have enough money for it. So I've gone for the shogun, which in the shop the guy told me it pisses all over the canna
    Course he did lol it got a higher mark up than rhizo Any hydro shop worth its salt would have all the bottle sizes of rhizo on the shelf
    Anyhow lets see how we get on with the Shogun stuff

Regards BL

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Something's bothering me about this Katana roots, when I added it to the water the ph was 3.8.

I was under the impression that kelp based products would be alkaline. ( if it is kelp, which I thought most of these products are)

So I used a few drops ofsilicon to ph up, but not fed yet, I'm thinking of just getting the rhizo mail order and sticking with the b and q for now as the seeds are breaking the surface anyway so their still alive!

Don't use it then mukka the last thing we want is a Ph issue at this critical stage.

Regards BL

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Don't use it then mukka the last thing we want is a Ph issue at this critical stage.

Regards BL
    Damn right, Holland hydroponics all the way for me now, but further to drive but a decent shop, they stock near enough everything because their a chain.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (31-07-16)

Thanks

We have life now anyway so I'm happy.

Not bad going really, only bought the seeds Friday dinner time.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (31-07-16), Fieldy (31-07-16), Oxy (02-10-16)

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast