Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: understanding the law on cannabis

Thanks

Default understanding the law on cannabis

understanding the law on cannabis.
    it come's under a drugs ACT.(statute law)

the definition of statute is

Before a statute becomes law in some countries, it must be agreed upon by the highest executive in the government, and finally published as part of a code. In many countries, statutes are organized in topical arrangements (or "codified") within publications called codes, such as the United States Code. In the United States, statutory law is distinguished from and subordinate to constitutional law.

It is important to realise that a statute in and of itself is not a law de jure but merely de facto. It is a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law, by consent of the governed. There is speculation as to whether consent of the governed is given by the democratic process, or whether it is required in each individual case--such as by contracting with courts or police officers, whether directly or indirectly.

it is only law when you agree to it being law!

if you do not know your rights then its seen as you have none.

people need to learn to say no . to search warrents police stops ect. they are all unlawfull

how can a COMPANY have any power over you unless you give them it

here's the proof that they are operating as a company !!
    https://smallbusiness.dnb.com/ePlatf...untry=GB#goTop

they are knowing as a public body ( definition of public body is )

Quango or qango is an acronym (variously spelt out as quasi non-governmental organisation, quasi-autonomous non-governmental organisation, and quasi-autonomous national government organisation) used notably in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and elsewhere to label colloquially an organisation to which government has devolved power. In the United Kingdom the official term is "non-departmental public body" or NDPB.

we assume they are laws so we agree with these company and allow then to steal from us and do what they please

its all in the words they use.
    peace ...

GOVERNMENT is a fiction.
    STATUTE LAW is a fiction.
    RELIGION is a fiction.
    BANKING is a fiction.
    TAX is a fiction.
    MEDIA is a fiction.

nooby_dr_green_thumb Guest

read something against this before and it confuses me

so basicaly if the police come and try and arrest you for growing weed you just so no piss off its not against the law?
    and its only law if i agree to it and i dont, then they have to go? is that right?
    confused
    would like to know too cus if this works ill be glad to tell them to fuck off if they come here

Thanks

This sounds very cool if true, but would it work in reality? Can anyone substantiate this or is it just wishful thinking?

Do we not automatically allow the government to make these decisions by voting them in? It seems a bit of a small argument that on a website they class themselves as a business in order to subscribe to said website, methinks we might lose this argument...

Hazza, you seem well read and I don't mean to shoot you down but does anyone have a law background on this kind of thing? When they bash down your door with a ram, arrest you in bed and trash your house, I don't see much space for you to say 'stop a second lads, you're actually classed as a company so take these handcuffs off me and get out please, oh and leave the copious amounts of ganja here as I don't agree with what you're doing!'

Of course, if it is true, I'd be the first to tell them where to go.

I'm gonna see if I can research this effectively, I'd love to catch them out on a loop-hole!

FZjb Guest

does it really make any difference.

get stopped with a pound of weed an no matter how much you try and say "its not the true law,i disagree, you cant do shit" you'll soon find yurself in cuffs and leg restraints being chucked in the back of a wagon.

its the majority V the minority. They say its law so it is. tuff titty's, the old bill being a company or not, is not gonna stop em nickin you.

shame tho'. nice try.

Thanks

Regarding my previous post, on further investigation, I seemingly stand WELL corrected, anyone reading this thread get on this Now. This is the way forward on so many levels, not just the worries of getting caught.

On that vein though, it does seem to immune you from any drug related prosecutions and then some! But I hope this is all legit, as it seems to be, otherwise I'll feel a bit of a mug on here...

Seems that on the event of your parents registering your birth, they're signing you into being an employee (no lie) of the government in which you agree by unspoken contract to do as you're told and follow every 'law' they throw at you. The only laws, by they're own reckoning around the time of the magna carta and still in effect today, that are actually arrestable without your consent are derivatives of stealing, causing harm or loss to others and disrupting the peace!! These are common law and not Statute laws the latter of which we literally do have to consent to if we make a particular affidavit to a court to give up your NI no. and state your rights as a freeman-on-the-land, which can include invoicing the police a bill for inconveniencing you by your arrest and charging silly rates per hour for however long they inhibit your rights as a freeman!

Damn I've twittered on sorry guys but Hazza, youve just changed the world for more believers in actual freedom and for the better. As long as it is all true of course which, F**k, it seems to be.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,335 Times

if u hand in your ni u cant work or b on the dole cant get a house or a bank account,so whats the point.yu'll be skint living in a doorway.
    more info req me tinks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza View Post

[B][I][U][SIZE="4"]It is important to realise that a statute in and of itself is not a law de jure but merely de facto. It is a legislated rule of a society which has been given the force of law, by consent of the governed. There is speculation as to whether consent of the governed is given by the democratic process, or whether it is required in each individual case--such as by contracting with courts or police officers, whether directly or indirectly.
    Dont mean to burst your guys bubble, but read the rest of the paragraph. It says we the governed, consent to a rule in society and we give this consent to either the democratic process or the police and courts, directly or indirectly.

I gotta a ickle herb tree in ma garden, It love da light inna di mornin, if u find it offensive, beg me pardon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    Dont mean to burst your guys bubble, but read the rest of the paragraph. It says we the governed, consent to a rule in society and we give this consent to either the democratic process or the police and courts, directly or indirectly.
    that mean that if you do not know your rights you have none! they will decide !

if you open your mouth and speak for yourself then you have rights ! they do apply!

directly or indirectly.
    a police man normaly asks your name and address !

when u give this you gave consent ! you agree

it us all contract laws paper work they need your signature to have a contract between you and them when they ask you to sign there paper work you have agreed to there contract !

if you say no i wont sign that they can NOT force you !
    and they have no contract !they have nothing to take you to court with !

check out the anti terrorist on youtube or john harris ! robert menard! www.tpuc.org

time to wake up folks and see the truth we can say no !
    iv had mates in court challengin the judge on jurisdiction ect! this stuff does work!

hope this helps a ltlle research is the key dont take my word for it !

its your own duty to know your rights!
    peace

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza View Post
    that mean that if you do not know your rights you have none! they will decide !

if you open your mouth and speak for yourself then you have rights ! they do apply!

directly or indirectly.
    a police man normaly asks your name and address !

when u give this you gave consent ! you agree

it us all contract laws paper work they need your signature to have a contract between you and them when they ask you to sign there paper work you have agreed to there contract !

if you say no i wont sign that they can NOT force you !
    and they have no contract !they have nothing to take you to court with !

check out the anti terrorist on youtube or john harris ! robert menard! www.tpuc.org

time to wake up folks and see the truth we can say no !
    iv had mates in court challengin the judge on jurisdiction ect! this stuff does work!

hope this helps a ltlle research is the key dont take my word for it !

its your own duty to know your rights!
    peace
    Hi Hazza,

nice to see the well informed giving all us corporations a helping hand to see we have a choice. You seem wel informed about this freeman thing....do you have any examples that you have used with the police because as far as i am aware you can be arrested for not giving your name and address under an act that was passed in 2005.

For example could I say, to the police I am not Mr Green Goblin but I am interested in their affairs and you can refer to ma as Green if it helps you....

Sorry, I have just started to read up on all this and to say it can be confusing is a understatement!!!

Thanks

you would be knowing as ... green from the goblin family

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast