Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: understanding the law on cannabis

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDiesel View Post
    This thread

You live in this country and laws are in place to make society run in an orderly fashion. I totally disagree with cannabis being illegal but it is and I have to deal with it. You cants suddenly say 'I dont abide by your laws, who are you to tell me what I can and cant do?', even though I agree, it just isn't valid.

If you get busted then you get punished because your are breaking the law of the land. If you disagree with the law, either fight to get it changed via protest or litigation or simply move out this country and go to Spain, Netherlands or Switzerland for example.
    totally agree,its illegal so saying no doesnt really help,then they get suspicous then bang your doors gone with a warrant in your face

Thanks

Its pretty simple! its ilegal unfortunately

Thanks

i found out who did grass!! it was who i suspected her doughters dad!!!how fucking low to do that to your daughters mum who is 4 months pregnant with my child!!! glad i have a vicious streak it WILL be coming out the dirty f----in GRASS!!!

Thanks

I'm not sure where all this info is coming from, but seeing as i have been in correspondence with both legal advisors & the home office, i'll have a punt lol.
    Statutory means legal. Constitution means agreement. Therefore satutory constitution is a legal agreement (contract) between the goverment & its people.
    Stat-Con itself says "statutory constitution is legal but not lawful. The law takes it one step further & says "to state statutory constitution is law, is nothing short of fraud".

Both agree however that contracts/legal agreements can be either written or verbal. They must be of INVITATION only. All aspects of the contract must be explained in full, encluding any possibly outcomes whether agreed upon or not, & this must be done before the contract can be made valid.

A bad police officer will arrest you reguardless. A good(ish) police officer will try & entrap you by wording things as such. Did you know that is illegal ? Oh, so did you know i can arrest you ? Would you like to be arrested ? This is their way of inviting you into the agreement. Also fyi, to say weed is against the law is 'misrepresentation of the law'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3