Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: understanding the law on cannabis

Thanks

I've been reading a lot into this... basically, it's as follows:
    - The UK is governed by common law, this means that you aren't obliged to accept any acts, statutes or anything other than the "law".
    - The "LAW" which is "Common Law" states that it can only be in power if you 1. cause harm to another (physical or mental) 2. cause loss to another (stealing etc) 3. breaching the peace (police are breaching your piece of they insist on harassing) 4. cause mischief in your contracts (how they get you if you don't follow their rules)
    - For any act to be in power, you must first agree to this, if you give your NAME or ADDRESS then you engage in the contract (so don't).
    - Your NAME isn't really who you are, it's what your parents gave you and put on your birth certificate. On your birth certificate it says that it's not to be used as identity, so you can't be associated with this NAME unless you enter a contract, linking your NAME to your BEING.
    - If they try and get you with any of this "Are you refusing to give your name" stuff, then just say "I'm not obliged to answer that question". Then proceed to tell that you believe they are harassing you and that in 5 minutes you will start charging them £1000 per hour for your time. When the 5 minute mark approaches, offer to write up a contract so you can charge them £1000 per hour, if they decline then they are breaching your peace and THEY are liable for harassment.

Search: FMOTL, Freeman-of-the-land for more information.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

Quote Originally Posted by oliver9876 View Post
    I've been reading a lot into this... basically, it's as follows:
    - The UK is governed by common law, this means that you aren't obliged to accept any acts, statutes or anything other than the "law".
    Nonsense. Statute law is perfectly valid and binding, and does not require your consent in any way. Unless, that is, you can provide actual, legal documentary evidence otherwise. Not just the tripe being posted by FOTLers.

Also, define 'common law'. And I mean the true common law, not the FOTL definition, which is actually closer to 'natural law', and which has no legal standing.

ProTip: A lot of statute law is simply the codification of the real common law, which was basically legal precedent being set on a case-by-case basis.

- The "LAW" which is "Common Law" states that it can only be in power if you 1. cause harm to another (physical or mental) 2. cause loss to another (stealing etc) 3. breaching the peace (police are breaching your piece of they insist on harassing) 4. cause mischief in your contracts (how they get you if you don't follow their rules)
    More nonsense. Unless you can provide current legal documentation which says otherwise.

For any act to be in power, you must first agree to this, if you give your NAME or ADDRESS then you engage in the contract (so don't).
    The nonsense is great with this one...

Statute law applies to everyone. If you don't agree to the law then you must remove yourself, physically, from its jurisduction. By remaining in a country you implicitly accept its legal system. Don't like it? Move elsewhere (and accept their system).

Your NAME isn't really who you are, it's what your parents gave you and put on your birth certificate. On your birth certificate it says that it's not to be used as identity, so you can't be associated with this NAME unless you enter a contract, linking your NAME to your BEING.
    More nonsense. There is no legal basis whatsoever to this line of thought.

If they try and get you with any of this "Are you refusing to give your name" stuff, then just say "I'm not obliged to answer that question".
    Actually, you are obliged to under most circumstances.

Then proceed to tell that you believe they are harassing you and that in 5 minutes you will start charging them £1000 per hour for your time.
    And watch them laugh at you before arresting or charging you.

When the 5 minute mark approaches, offer to write up a contract so you can charge them £1000 per hour, if they decline then they are breaching your peace and THEY are liable for harassment.
    No, they are not. You are much more likely to end with with a charge of obstruction against you.

Search: FMOTL, Freeman-of-the-land for more information.
    Yes, you should definitely do that. But make sure you read actual, legal stuff. Not the woo being peddled by Richard Menard and his cronies and followers. Menard makes a lot of money out by fooling people into buying his nonsense.

I challenge you to find one documented case where any of this FOTL woo has actually worked in a legal situation.

And, if you truly believe the woo, I challenge you to drive at 100 MPH, in an untaxed, uregistered, and uninsured vehicle, whilst smoking a spliff, and crash into a police car. Tell them what you claim above and let us know how that works out for you, eh?

Oh, and I suppose you don't hide your grow, and have cannabis plants in your front garden too, do you?

No?

Thought not...
    Last edited by Anonymiss; 14-10-11 at 09:44 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

DragonFang (23-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymiss View Post
    And, if you truly believe the woo, I challenge you to drive at 100 MPH, in an untaxed, uregistered, and uninsured vehicle, whilst smoking a spliff, and crash into a police car. Tell them what you claim above and let us know how that works out for you, eh?
    Well obviously that wouldn't work as you're endangering other people's lives, and causing mental and physical harm to the people inside the police car, including destroying their property.

I saw what you wrote and I challenge you to PROVE me wrong, I don't gain anything by reassuring myself of my facts. Because the police tell you these things you really believe that to be correct? Wake up to the corruption and think for yourself, ok?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oliver9876 View Post
    Well obviously that wouldn't work as you're endangering other people's lives, and causing mental and physical harm to the people inside the police car, including destroying their property.
    Why pick just one thing to reply to, and ignore all the others? Is it because you have absolutely nothing to back up your statements? I can't say I'm surprised though, it's typical of the FOTLers.

But it's OK, we can work with that.

Ignore the 100 MPH bit. How about you just cruise around at a sensible speed until you find a police car, and then pull over (still smoking your spliff) and go have a chat with them? Make sure you tell them that you have no MOT, tax, licence, or insurance, and that your vehicle is unregistered.

Or do you tax and insure your vehicle? Maybe it is registered with the DVLA, and does have an MOT? Perhaps you do have a driver's licence? If so, why? Surely they are all optional, aren't they?

Oh, and what about your grow? Is that on public display? How about you call up the police and invite them round to see it? Or maybe just wander down to the local police staton with a big bag of weed and a fat spliff burning away in your hand.

You obviously won't be arrested, or charged, will you? You can simply refuse to contract with them!

And if by some miracle you do happen to get arrested, then if you do find yourself in court you can just say the magic FOTL words and the judge will have to dismiss the case, won't he?

If your claims really are true, none of this will be a problem, will it?

I saw what you wrote and I challenge you to PROVE me wrong, I don't gain anything by reassuring myself of my facts. Because the police tell you these things you really believe that to be correct? Wake up to the corruption and think for yourself, ok?
    Your 'facts' are nothing of the sort. They are a complete pack of lies, with absolutely no legal basis. (I'm not saying that you're lying intentionally, but you are very, very wrong if you think what you posted is true.)

And, you are using a fallacious argument, specifically you are "shifting the burden of proof".

The burden of proof is on the person asserting something. Shifting the burden of proof is the fallacy of putting the burden of proof on the person who denies or questions the assertion. So, when an arguer cannot provide the evidence for his claims, he may challenge his opponent to prove him wrong.

I make no unusual claims. You do. Where is your evidence or proof that these claims are correct?

Thanks

Seeing as I'm waiting for a server to reimage and I'm bored, here are some examples which show that the FOTL woo doesn't work:

Two men are arrested and charged with growing cannabis, they claim to be freemen on the land but the courts state that they have "no personal circumstances applying to them which affords immunity to prosecution" and that there was "no legal significance" to the term 'freeman on the land' and that they would be tried anyway. Link...

Freeman Mark of the family Bond gets arrested after refusing to recognise the court and giving police his notice of intent but gets a suspended 3 month jail sentence anyway, on condition that he pays off his debt. Link...

Mika Rasila gets stopped by the police for not having a licence plate. He tells them that he doesn't consent to their laws and that he isn't an employee of the 'corporation of Canada'. It doesn't work and they arrest him and impound his van. A judge later gives him a fine of $1,250. Link...

Freeman Darren Pollard gets arrested despite telling the police officer he doesn't consent or contract. Not surprisingly it fails and they take him in to custody anyway. Link...

Darren Pollard gets arrested again after refusing to appear in court despite trying to claim that he was 'Darren of the family Pollard' and not the legal fiction of Darren Pollard they were looking for. Link...

A Freewoman user 'girlgye' recollects her account of being arrested for not having road tax or car insurance and having her 'conveyance' impounded. This in spite of all the freeman woo she tried. She was later sentenced to 14 days in HMP Styal women's prison for contempt when she attempted to defend herself using more freeman woo. Link...

Canadian Ian Freeman (AKA Ian Bernard) arrested, tried and jailed for 93 days for dumping a couch. Within seconds of his trial commencing, he was rearrested and hand-cuffed for refusing to sit down when asked. He has since attempted using the freeman woo while defending a parking ticket. Link...

James-Michael: Tesi arrested. After refusing to pay a fine for not wearing a seatbelt, he flooded the court with woo-woo documents basically refusing to pay. The court ignored this, and issued an arrest warrant. A police officer pulled him over, which resulted in gunfire and Tesi being wounded. Link...

Your turn. Can you provide some examples showing that FOTL woo does actually work?

ETA: Sorry, some of the links are old and don't work, but search the names and cases and you should find them.
    Last edited by Anonymiss; 16-10-11 at 06:15 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

needsmust (30-09-12)

Thanks

This is a thread on law on cannabis anonymiss troll?

I say "NO" to being governed by your corrupt government it's that simple.

No consent No contact.

Lawful Rebellion
    Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iceni Seeds For This Useful Post:

DragonFang (23-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iceni Seeds View Post
    Be sure to tell that to the police and the judge if the time ever comes, (and I sincerely hope it doesn't ever come to that; I wouldn't wish it on anyone).

Lawful Rebellion
    I'm all up for that, but the law does not require your consent.

In my view, the law on cannabis is wrong and unfair, but that won't stop TPTB applying it to anyone they choose.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymiss For This Useful Post:

DragonFang (23-01-14)

Notorious WD Guest

This thread

You live in this country and laws are in place to make society run in an orderly fashion. I totally disagree with cannabis being illegal but it is and I have to deal with it. You cants suddenly say 'I dont abide by your laws, who are you to tell me what I can and cant do?', even though I agree, it just isn't valid.

If you get busted then you get punished because your are breaking the law of the land. If you disagree with the law, either fight to get it changed via protest or litigation or simply move out this country and go to Spain, Netherlands or Switzerland for example.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notorious WD For This Useful Post:

Cavemanjah (20-10-11), Grandad (17-10-11)

DAN2IG Guest

This is a thread on law on cannabis anonymiss troll?
    It's a thread on the nonsense that is FOTL, nothing to do with the law regarding cannabis I'm afraid

If you really believe that then why do you have a Disclaimer on your seed site? Surely you don't need a Disclaimer as the Misuse of Drugs Act is an act of Parliament and you don't consent to it, so why do you have the Disclaimer?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
    Hi Hazza,

nice to see the well informed giving all us corporations a helping hand to see we have a choice. You seem wel informed about this freeman thing....do you have any examples that you have used with the police because as far as i am aware you can be arrested for not giving your name and address under an act that was passed in 2005.

For example could I say, to the police I am not Mr Green Goblin but I am interested in their affairs and you can refer to ma as Green if it helps you....

Sorry, I have just started to read up on all this and to say it can be confusing is a understatement!!!
    this has happened to me a few times,whats your name,were you goinig etc,i always questin there questins then end up cuffed up then in a cell until they know who i am

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast