Thread: dried up leaves?

Thanks

Default dried up leaves?

Hi guys just sprouted my next lot of northerns, all 4 cracked and came up out the root cubes and looking good, put them into net pots a couple of days later when the roots started poking out of the cubes.

They're in my trusty washing up bowl with a little pump circulating ph'd water (5.8) with my usual rhizo added.

under a 250w sunmaster prop light and a couple of pc fans blowing over the area.

Yesterday one started to go a bit discoloured (a really light green) on the first true leaves, and then within hrs all the leaves started showing brown tips and crisped up, sad to say but I lost her... nevermind!

the temps and humidity are good at 75% and 25-28c.
    And I haven't splashed any water on them either.

Not too worried tho as I took cuttings off my current Black Jesus OG grow from flower and they have all taken (planning on trying monster cropping, with a scrog!)

Personally i'm thinking it might possibly be some sort of virus as the roots were looking good as well, a nice bright white with lots of hairs. and all the others are looking fine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0616.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	330728

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times