Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: social services for a grow.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Your joking ! No wires been cut or anything ? I've heard about police leaving gear behind but not giving it back. Maybe because it's not a farm and proven personal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

spazicstann (04-09-16)

Thanks

He isnt breaking any moral code.j just an outdated law. I hope they cleaned his equipment before giving it back.
    All the best, Gander

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gander For This Useful Post:

spazicstann (04-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default social services for a grow.

Social will more than likely act as tho they'll pop their heads in as its all part of the process but I can't imagine they're gonna take anything further. To be honest I'd be surprised if they even get a visit going by social services we dealt with over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

spazicstann (04-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    Your joking ! No wires been cut or anything ? I've heard about police leaving gear behind but not giving it back. Maybe because it's not a farm and proven personal
    no wires no nothing said he wasnt a threat to the system because it was all personal use he admitted planning on doing a grow a year for medical reason.
    the social are still yet to be seen but have contactes him by phone.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

I dont know why they haven't legalised it yet, loads of people getting caught and getting just fines. they may aswell bring in a licence to grow policy. it would save alot of police time. cant fault what they do for the country though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2