Thread: mainlining a clone experiment

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Default mainlining a clone experiment

As title says just messing around with a silver haze clone I took. Idea is to mainline it which is straight forward (or at least looks it) however due to it being a clone the node spacing is way out of compared to say from seed.
    More of a practice really for when I run this in the dwc bucket next time

I took a clone n re potted into a 5ltr tub n left it to grow a little.

I then super cropped it at a point where the nodes were a bit closer together. (Forgot to take a pic of that!!)

I left it to recover a few days before chopping a good amount off but basically just after the node u have that should be almost level after the supercrop.

The other plus to this is u get a few more clones out of the excess u chop never a bad thing!

Il keep updating as I go however its just an experiment before I try it in the dwc

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

British green (04-09-16), ciderboy (04-09-16), ERBURT (04-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

Good luck buddy I know what you mean by useing a clone to a seed , with the node spaceing, wishing you all the best buddy

Sent from the cider groom

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

British green (04-09-16), Ye Old Pioneer (04-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ciderboy View Post
    Good luck buddy I know what you mean by useing a clone to a seed , with the node spaceing, wishing you all the best buddy
    Sent from the cider groom
    Cheers bro fingers xsd it goes ok. Il give it time to sort its life out and when the two tops I got grow a bit il start tying them down n defol the bits that arnt needed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

British green (04-09-16)

Thanks

So its been a while and she recovered from the snipping bending bondage so today I decided to do a mass defol and tie one side down.
    Ive left one side alone for now to let it grow n the stem fatten up a bit more before that gets tied n then il top both sides. I know it looks a bit tall but again its only in a 5ltr tub so when I repot il bury it a bit more but here she is now.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (22-10-16), islandgrow (28-11-16)