Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Risk free cash from football betting

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,815 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    IE Snare can be IP blocked in your Host file
    I'm not a big computer buff and my only experience with things like ie snare are from people with more knowledge than me but reading up on it I am a little bit worried. I knew you could block it, not sure how though or if you can on a tablet.

It's the data collection for data matching services which worries me and who that info is shared with. I'm already restricted to pennies on the horses (I was offered a maximum of 1.93 on kylemore lough today at 7/1) I am restricted with Ladbrokes, betfred, coral, paddy power and will probably be relegated to the exchange within 2 years. Strangely enough though though they love football bets and will lay me up to a whole point on most football bets, but try the horses and it's a different story....

Black type bookies have promised not to restrict winning punters but they're generally 2 or 3 points shorter on their prices.

We should also change the name of the thread. 'Keep yourself in seeds courtesy of Bet365' after Sunday we should have enough for a couple of packs of seeds and depending on frequency we may be able to use the guaranteed profit to keep ourselves in essentially free seeds for the foreseeable future
    Last edited by Timbo287; 10-12-16 at 08:28 AM.
    First completed grow Timbos second attempt sour diesel auto
    Second completed grow Timbo goes critical
    Third completed grow - Rhino hunting on green crack

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

Glynne (13-04-17), M_C (14-12-16)

Thanks

Sorry for the late update

Man Utd £50 @ 6/5 Bet365 returns £110 ( +£29.45 )

Spurs £30.55 @ 13/5 BetVictor returns £109.98 ( +£29.43 )

Draw ( In play ) £50 @ 9/4 Bet365 returns £162.50 ( +£31.95 )

In play bet placed in the first few minutes and man united won

+£29.45

Running total +£43.33

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

i was a compulsive gambler between 10 years old to 35 years old i quit after 9 long years trying. if you dont get addicted to it and the excitement from gambling makes drugs appear like childs play, then you just got remember if you can gamble responsibly there are no poor bookies.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Timbo287 (14-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    i was a compulsive gambler between 10 years old to 35 years old i quit after 9 long years trying. if you dont get addicted to it and the excitement from gambling makes drugs appear like childs play, then you just got remember if you can gamble responsibly there are no poor bookies.
    Top advice happyjack and well done on kicking the habit it's as difficult as giving up smoking. Correct in that there are no poor bookies and I don't advocate anybody gambling more than they can afford to lose.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

never started smoking cannabis till i was 26 years old, was soon after i realised people were right in telling me i had a serious problem with gambling, i slowly but surely transferred my obsession with gambling to cannabis. people dont realise how infectious gambling is, the high from the excitement is unriveled in the big 3 addictions alcohol drugs and gambling. i decided to quit smoking tabac in my joints and i quit in an instant by having the same ammounts of hits in a day as i did mixing with tabac was easy peacey, no alcohol no prescripion drugs just cannabis is all one will ever need in life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Timbo287 (14-12-16)

Thanks

Another free in play bet from Bet365

Bayern Munich v Arsenal 15/2 19.45pm ko

Bayern Munich £50 @ 1/2 Bet365 returns £75 ( +£14.70 )

Arsenal £10.30 @ 7.6 Betfair returns £74.88 after 5% commission deducted ( +£14.58 )

Draw ( In play ) £50 @ assume 3/1 Bet365 returns £200 ( +£89.70 )

Now while I appreciate the likelihood is a lower return compared to normal, there's always the slight chance if the tie remains level towards the end of the game there could be an opportunity to even the returns up somewhat by laying the draw.

Thanks

Actually got 4/1 on the draw shortly after kick off but all in vain, as Bayern beat Arsenal giving a profit of £14.70 and the running total for the thread +58.03

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (16-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Nice one mate I got on the draw on 50 minutes looked 15 mins later 4.1 down doh ! I don't take the winnings out no more and am challenging myself to see how long I can play for free, I put a tenner in on 28th November current balance £61 and I've had days where I've bet more than £100 on various bets. Feels good that my bank statement don't say b365......£20 b365..... £20 lol good luck mate I'll be keeping my watchful eye out

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

Timbo287 (17-02-17)

Thanks

Hahahaha it does feel good when your statement doesn't show money going out all the time. Are you just sticking to football bets or other sports? Football bets always let me down and has lead to me completely boycotting liverpool, Chelsea, arsenal, Man Utd, and unfortunately Middlesbrough (my team) from any multiples

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Timbo287 For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (18-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Just stick to football at the moment I do horses to but that drains the cash to quick. And there's no certs anymore even with the big teams they always let u down. I had one last week 100 quid win for a one pound bet. It was offering me £99 cash out right at the end so I held out for the extra quid and West Brom scored in the last second so go nowt. I've lost count the amount of times it's been snatched away in the last seconds. Funnily enough it never comes my way in the last seconds either ! Do a few 8 team ones and a few 4 team ones it's less of a win but much more likely to come in. I stopped betting on Millwall for same reason in fact I keep putting them in to lose and their on a 12 game unbeaten run at the moment. Wait till I get on a win then they will lose !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

Timbo287 (17-02-17)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast