Thread: Lemon Og phenos 1 2 3, organic soil grown lemon Og pheno 4, purple kush pheno 2, sens

Thanks

Default Lemon Og phenos 1 2 3, organic soil grown lemon Og pheno 4, purple kush pheno 2, sens

I started this project with the sensi skunk, brought the seeds in Amsterdam in March, been a journey since then,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0574.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	331762

This pictured if the purple kush #2 started off she had her first few leafs come out pure purple! But purp left shortly after, I started both the purple and the sensi off in a 'areogarden' which in all honesty is a great way to start babies from seed or start clones off as it has a small tank on the base also has a led light attached so it doesn't get much easier than That,

This is the purple kush #2 more developed started feeding a little growth accelerator with a little bit of plant vigour.

Name:	IMG_0639.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	331763

This is the sensi skunk #2 in early stages also started in the areogarden, love the structure on this beauty.

Name:	IMG_0898.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	331764
    Sensi skunk in later stages, put outside for a little while after transplant from hydro start to organic soil mix,

Name:	IMG_0945.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	331765

This is the sensi skunk#2 with a bit of further development, soil was mixed with bonemeal, fish blood & bone...some vermiculite for some aeration then just fed with Dutch pro grow a&b
    Same feed with all at this stage.

Thanks

Later on into the growth I added a few other cuttings to this grow that being 4 phenos of lemon Og, I decided to put 3 into a 20L tank to start, and one into soil, they were fully rooted in 4" rockwool...

Name:	IMG_0397.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	331766

This pic was when I literally just got them in the tray adjustments were made.

Fed;
    Dutch pro grow a&b
    Dutch pro take root
    Dutch pro multi total
    Hesi multi vit

All at reduced dosage as they were still young!

Name:	IMG_0853.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	331767

At this point I added my CFL to rotation just for the first week,
    Also at this point I was using my Mars hydro tent was only 1m x 1m X1.8m

I then flipped to 12/12 so all entered flowering.
    Then using a Mars hydro 300w and a flowering board 145w

Name:	IMG_0954.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	331768

Name:	IMG_0943.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	331769

This was good for the start of flowering but shortly out grew my little tent so I had to upgrade these lady's environment....

Thanks

Amazing how much a plant will stretch, i think they grow to 3 to 4 times the height from when you switch the light.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Collect THC For This Useful Post:

CG Tips (20-09-16)