Thread: Third time trying; Hypoglycemic Shock

Thanks

Angry Third time trying; Hypoglycemic Shock

So last night I've tried for a third time to get high.

Now I can drink beer and get drunk.
    Or pop a Percocet from my L&D 3 years ago and get high and fall asleep (I had to take a couple for a month due to a back injury). I have an incredible high pain tolerance and a very low tolerance to stimulants.
    But living in CO, and having your entire family smoke, leaves you feeling like a narc.
    My Mom grows and cultivates all her own stuff. And she gave my hubs and I some indica, and it was her weakest strand.

I took one hit. That's all.

My entire body went into tremors and shakes, my entire body felt of pins & needles and I was having cold sweats. On the pain scale (1 being no pain and 10 being excruciating) I was an 8. And this is coming from a woman that has had 4 kids shoot out of her gentleman greeter with zero pain meds (I shit you not!)

I did a quick Google to double check and (have worked in medicine in the past) I was able to confirm that I was in fact going into hypoglycemic shock.

I had a soda and fruit snacks and a couple cookies. I also had a large and healthy dinner only a few hours before that one toke.

Now I don't have any pre-existing conditions. I'm overweight but who isn't?! But I don't have any problems with my health.

My Mom wants me to try and get high with her but after that last spell I'm really put off.

Is this a sign that I shouldn't?
    Has anyone else ever experienced this?
    Is there a stupid weak strain out there that will get me the high I desire?
    And for a bit of back history, this has happened every time I have tried to get high.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Welcome to ThcTalk
    Do you have diabetes???
    Maybe a doctors check up would be best..
    if you want to get high try cooking with your mums stuff..
    read a few recipes and start with small doses.
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Regular smokers can become insensitised & add more cannabis than irregular smokers...ask them to make you a weak joint rather than one that they would normally smoke
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (13-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Have you any way of testing your sugar after having a toke just to be sure?

Id be more inclinned to think its something to do with lowered blood pressure maybe.
    The cannabis giving a "whitey"effect thus exasperating the problem

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

M_C (13-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,622 Times

There's an interesting article on hypoglycemia and cannabis mostly it's the standpoint of treating them with cannabis but it covers some pretty good biological information.

That's on the medicalmarijuana website

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts