Thread: gold/brown/red buds?

Thanks

Default gold/brown/red buds?

Hey all,

Back in the day we were able to get weed in various earthy colours such as golden (yellowish), brown and redish tones. Are there any strains that cure to those colouration naturally? From what I have been able to find, those colours were from poor handling and even rot. Just curious and thinking of future crops :-)

H420

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Reds & purples are the most sought after colours these days... check out the seed banks, they all carry them
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Reds & purples are the most sought after colours these days... check out the seed banks, they all carry them
    I have a few Purple Kush grows under my belt... awesome quality and colour but can't seem to find others. Do you have a suggestion for a red?

Viz Guest

Swazi Red - AKA Roolbaard which means red beard because of the red hairs.

Afropip’s Swazi roolbaard comes from the TOP Swazi breeder in the Komati region of swaziland. Roolbaard, which is African for red beard, gets its name from and is renowned for its spectacular red bud hairs. Swazi is a HIGH yielding and resinous pure African Landrace Sativa that produces a strong natural high. The strain has a long odor that has been compared to a fine cigar and an "earthy" smoke with a high that is energetic and clear. Buds on this plant can reach the size of an adults forearm and are typically compact and very sticky
    Can vouch for this one, enjoyed it many many times.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (14-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Red Dragon by Barneys Farm. Blew me away how red it went wasnt expecting it.

First bit of proper colour I've had in the grow room in over 10 years. Red leafs and purple/red buds.

Colour came on at week 2 with the trichs.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (14-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hobby420 View Post
    Hey all,

Back in the day we were able to get weed in various earthy colours such as golden (yellowish), brown and redish tones. Are there any strains that cure to those colouration naturally? From what I have been able to find, those colours were from poor handling and even rot. Just curious and thinking of future crops :-)

H420
    Keep your eye on my current diary & You'll see some funky Red, blue & purple Hues

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (14-09-16), M_C (14-09-16)