Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: 10 Plant Limit Rule

Thanks
    Thanked 3,512 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Should have been mindful enough to not post about it then haha.
    Sorry that came out wrong, as I am new to cloning I am unsure of my success rate. I am aiming at 4 plants with one mother and 4 clones. But I would need a perfect success rate. I understand and will follow the rules of this site. I do live in Canada . I like that the site is geared towards people with smaller gardens there is so much information on this site I think my head will soon explode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (20-03-18), hotshot (22-10-18), Ironman (16-03-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 45,661 Times in 10,775 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wsg View Post
    Just joined the site and a 10 plant rule seems fine , just be smart and selective, I am about to grow a small garden but will be mindful as when I get mother plant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ive edited your post so it reads a little better with the site rules in mind.😁

The 10 plant limit is there to help and protect us. A lot of members will be on the defensive if they see or here talk of 10 plants.

Welcome to the talk mate😉

Sent from Thames Iron Works.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

British green (16-03-18), ganja.lad (20-03-18), hotshot (22-10-18), M_C (16-03-18), Peanut butter (18-03-18), Twisted (16-03-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Just to remind all members that the number of plants permitted on this site is strictly 10 max. It does not matter how many diaries you have on the go at one time or whether your growing with a friend its still 10 plants max per member.

There have been concessions made in the past where folks have a couple of mothers some plants in flower and some in the veg tent which has put them slightly over. As its been pointed out on a few occasions now that when we make exceptions for these members and issue a warning or remove the offending posts it's not a fair implementation of the rules which is absolutely right.

So from the date of this post there is going to be absolutely no exceptions to the rule. Anyone showing images of more than 10 plants or stating that they have more than 10 will receive a lifetime ban...If you are a breeder or need more than 10 plants for any other reason i.e. You live in a country where you hold a certificate or license that permits you to grow more then just use your common scene, respect our site rules and don't show them here...

Regards BL
    👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elleinad For This Useful Post:

hotshot (22-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 22,988 Times in 5,496 Posts

In one of my first posts to this great site someone asked how many plants I have. When I replied back that it was 7 plants the response was "looks like more to me". I did not bother to reply to that post since I was not aware of the rules. I would like to take this time to mention that there are 4 tomato plants, 4 cucumber plants, 2 pea plants and some radishes in my room. I actually feel like I went overboard with 7 plants at once and will be downgrading to 2 at a time once I finish this batch. I think 2 is a safer number where i live. So when I post a photo and you see lots of plant stakes in the background it is because all my vegi varieties are dwarf hybrids and they are on the floor. My special plants are on stands closer to the light. The extra plant stakes you are seeing are my vegis which are lower. Thank you. I do not want to be banned. I am enjoying this site.

current coco / soil side by side https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=169492

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-04-18), Ironman (26-04-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    In one of my first posts to this great site someone asked how many plants I have. When I replied back that it was 7 plants the response was "looks like more to me". I did not bother to reply to that post since I was not aware of the rules. I would like to take this time to mention that there are 4 tomato plants, 4 cucumber plants, 2 pea plants and some radishes in my room. I actually feel like I went overboard with 7 plants at once and will be downgrading to 2 at a time once I finish this batch. I think 2 is a safer number where i live. So when I post a photo and you see lots of plant stakes in the background it is because all my vegi varieties are dwarf hybrids and they are on the floor. My special plants are on stands closer to the light. The extra plant stakes you are seeing are my vegis which are lower. Thank you. I do not want to be banned. I am enjoying this site.

current coco / soil side by side https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=169492
    Let's be accurate here.

It was me that asked how many plants you had. Someone else said it looked like more.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070764889

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-04-18), hotshot (28-04-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 45,661 Times in 10,775 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post

Noted pal, good choice to make us aware. I will make sure everyone with a hammer sees this post for you. 😉

I've been a member here for 3 years and I'd say 90% of new members start at or near the 10 plant limit. Usually after getting advice from others here they drop back down to 2 to 4 plants as it's easier to manage and after a grow on here you should have the back up to get as much weed from 2 plants as you could from 6.😁

Its all about the environment and lighting. More plants does not mean more weed as I'm sure your getting to understand now.

Cheers bud

Iron

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-04-18), ELMo- (26-04-18), GreenFingers321 (13-05-18), Greengrass (26-04-18), hotshot (28-04-18), JadeY994 (26-06-18), lipnobody (26-04-18), Valentina (02-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Let's be accurate here.

It was me that asked how many plants you had. Someone else said it looked like more.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070764889
    Lol. Thanks. I was not going to go back and find that thread.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Noted pal, good choice to make us aware. I will make sure everyone with a hammer sees this post for you. 😉

I've been a member here for 3 years and I'd say 90% of new members start at or near the 10 plant limit. Usually after getting advice from others here they drop back down to 2 to 4 plants as it's easier to manage and after a grow on here you should have the back up to get as much weed from 2 plants as you could from 6.😁

Its all about the environment and lighting. More plants does not mean more weed as I'm sure your getting to understand now.

Cheers bud

Iron

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    Cheers and thanks!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

hotshot (28-04-18), Ironman (26-04-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,253 Times in 1,594 Posts

I'm growing 10 atm. I am a brand new grower, doing 3 each of 2 photo period plants. Experimenting with 2 of these with an early flowering closet soil grow.

2 each of 2 autos. This will allow me to get some stash going and also if I have any losses.

Going forward after this grow, I will keep in the 2 to 4 plant range. I want to experiment with some breeding.

Unfortunately I didn't know about the 10 rule until now. Fortunately I have just 10.

Bear with me as I learn all the rules.

Cheers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

AND (13-10-18), CityDweller (13-10-18), hotshot (22-10-18), Ironman (13-10-18), M_C (13-10-18), Trex (13-10-18), UpT0wn (13-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 132,721 Times in 38,945 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post
    I'm growing 10 atm. I am a brand new grower, doing 3 each of 2 photo period plants. Experimenting with 2 of these with an early flowering closet soil grow.

2 each of 2 autos. This will allow me to get some stash going and also if I have any losses.

Going forward after this grow, I will keep in the 2 to 4 plant range. I want to experiment with some breeding.

Unfortunately I didn't know about the 10 rule until now. Fortunately I have just 10.

Bear with me as I learn all the rules.

Cheers

We take the 10 plant rule very seriously here... but, to offset things, we teach you to grow better so you need less plants
    "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear"

(Joseph Goebbels)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (13-10-18), CityDweller (13-10-18), hotshot (22-10-18), Ironman (13-10-18), Jeff (13-10-18), Trex (13-10-18), UpT0wn (13-10-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,253 Times in 1,594 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    We take the 10 plant rule very seriously here... but, to offset things, we teach you to grow better so you need less plants
    Completely understood. This is a great forum.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

AND (13-10-18), CityDweller (13-10-18), gardro (13-10-18), Gaz (20-04-19), hotshot (22-10-18), M_C (13-10-18), Trex (13-10-18)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6