Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Electro culture

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,955 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cleargreen View Post
    I might guve this a try but haven't really thought about the details yet.

Maybe a grounded pyramid around the plants or perhaps just grounding the medium.
    i would love to see your research. please keep us updated if you can

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (27-12-21), GEORGE (27-12-21), Mac (27-12-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

I haven't done any extensive research but apparently it is important for plants (and animal) to stay grounded to the earth's surface for electron exchange.
    Grounded pyramids are said to have a positive impact on plant growth and health.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

forager (28-12-21), GEORGE (27-12-21), Mac (27-12-21)

Thanks

I haven't done any extensive research but apparently it is important for plants (and animal) to stay grounded to the earth's surface for electron exchange.
    Grounded pyramids are said to have a positive impact on plant growth and health.
    interesting. clearly they do not NEED it to survive though, otherwise everybody's potted plants would die, but perhaps this plays a bigger role in the difference between potted plants and ground plants than is generally accepted.
    i would love to see some comprehensive A/B testing. i will consult duckduckgo later and see what i can dig out.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (28-12-21), GEORGE (28-12-21), Mac (28-12-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

It's not essential for plants to live but it does makes sense that they need it to thrive.
    There's a lot of evidence as well that griunding makes a big difference in the health of humans and we don't even come close to the interaction with the soil that plants have. Electrons are the currency of soil microbiology and anything that facilitates electron transfer will be beneficial.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

forager (29-12-21), GEORGE (28-12-21), Mac (28-12-21)

Thanks

It's not essential for plants to live but it does makes sense that they need it to thrive.
    There's a lot of evidence as well that griunding makes a big difference in the health of humans and we don't even come close to the interaction with the soil that plants have. Electrons are the currency of soil microbiology and anything that facilitates electron transfer will be beneficial.
    interesting, thank you. i didn't have time to check this out in the end but i plan to when i get a chance, i will also be looking into the human aspect of things. sounds like there is some fascinating reading to be done around both those topics.
    i might try grounding one of my plants next run to see if there are any obvious differences. doesn't hurt to try!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forager For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (30-12-21), GEORGE (29-12-21), Mac (29-12-21)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2