Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Official all things WATERFARM thread!

Thanks

big stone big pump = plenty enough DO, especialy with constant drippers like waterfarm's
    G

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heath's Deciple For This Useful Post:

The G is Stoned (06-01-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,135 Times

it seems like you go from thread to thread sorting everyone out! have you got any views on PlantMagic plus hydro grow nutes?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The G is Stoned View Post
    it seems like you go from thread to thread sorting everyone out! have you got any views on PlantMagic plus hydro grow nutes?
    i only use Canna hydro a+b, GH 3 part, Vitalink max a+b, the odd occasion IONIC grow n bloom, i DO NOT use boosters,
    so i have no comments on Plantmagic im sorry to say, but realy any nutes used correctly will do the same as any other, a bit of this n a bit of that, its up to the plant at the end of the day, the water round ere is nice i use my nutes sparingly and i end up with monster's, it could be the mountain air,
    control the enviroment and the plant should tell you what she needs, food alone isnt the answer,
    G

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,875 Times

I have used 'Plant Magic' and even though I didn't rate it I've still heared alot of good reviews about it. If you look on review websites you will see alot of good info on nutrients especially 'Plant Magic' because it's made in the UK. Greens Hydroponics always recommend using 'Plant Magic' but there paid to

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wrams For This Useful Post:

The G is Stoned (06-01-11)

Thanks

ill check them out, i only switched cuz its made for uk water and my growshop sais alot of people who used canna in the past have also switched. whats the deal with boosters? if their not necessary it would be nice to save the money! can anyone explain?
    in the past iv all ways used canna aqua veg and bloom with the pk13/14 for one week and the canna bloom booster. it works but iv nothing to compare it to.

Thanks

ill check them out, i only switched cuz its made for uk water and my growshop sais alot of people who used canna in the past have also switched. whats the deal with boosters? if their not necessary it would be nice to save the money! can anyone explain?
    in the past iv all ways used canna aqua veg and bloom with the pk13/14 for one week and the canna bloom booster. it works but iv nothing to compare it to.
    check out Heath Robinson tree grows then, lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks

christ! were can i see details of that set up? were the plants at the side of the room and bent inwards? i cant make sense of it, too much bud in there to see whats going on!

Thanks

christ! were can i see details of that set up? were the plants at the side of the room and bent inwards? i cant make sense of it, too much bud in there to see whats going on!
    just keep googleing the name and all will be revealed, if you read the threads and take note of his pics you will learn a hell of a lot very soon,
    peace
    G

Thanks

Shark, that is a very impressive plant... Do you mind telling which nutes did you use? Also did you use any kelp or any other kind of booster?

Thanks

If i was to buy 8 waterfarms, would i need an air pump for every waterfarm to power each air stone? or can i just get a manifold?
    Also can anyone tell me how much wattage the dripper pumps use?

Page 54 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 104 ... LastLast