Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ok i mentioned this earlier this year and now.......................

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Oh mate in france just told me he had 5 of his plants go into flower using this 12/5.5/1/5.5 vegging lighting schedule.

Mine have done good revegged inc bulk that was near 3 weeks into flower now nearly 3 weeks later alas only the last 12 days have been on the weird light scheduleand it returning to normal growth.
    Imnice

2. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks

so i sacked this light regime as i needed to have extra heat for flowering tent which is ducted up to veg tent on 24/7 plus i was doing cuts so needed normal lighting for them to root faster anyways here. is mates findings................

He had 34 x plants vegging on the 12/5.5/1/5.5 light schedule and only 2 x plants started to flower after 42 days of vegging btw most are old school sativas, anyway those 2 x plants are now ready for harvesting after only being on the 6/18 flowering regime and effectively only having been flowered for 35 days days, so taking this into account mate says he has noticed nothing different from conventional lighting only his power useage has now halfed well it hasn't as he now has 6 x 660w 1m parabolic lights in his small 4m x 3m flowering area, so he is over halfway through his flowering and no hermies as yet, so that is his only concern atm whether they may hermie so ill be on this schedule if all goes well.
    imnice

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-11-16), GEORGE (20-11-16)

Thanks

So the two plants that went into flower were both same strain ala "Nube Roja" .
    Imnice

Medicine-man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by imnice View Post
    Oh mate in france just told me he had 5 of his plants go into flower using this 12/5.5/1/5.5 vegging lighting schedule.
    Increase the light interruption period from one hour to two hours and that will stop some strains flowering

Thanks

Sorry Medicine-man onlt 2 of his plants went into flower and not x 5 but he aint arsed with 32 left flowering lol
    Imnice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3