Thread: General Questions for Cannabis Users - University Lecture Research

Thanks

Default General Questions for Cannabis Users - University Lecture Research

Hi everyone,

I am currently an undergraduate doing a Psychology degree at university. My class has been set the assignment of asking cannabis users some general questions to understand the behaviour and attitudes of cannabis users. The answers I get will be used to present my findings in a lecture.

By posting on this thread you are agreeing to me using your answers as part of my research. No personal details would be recorded (apart from age, gender and country of residence) or used for any other purpose than for the one stated above.

The more people answering the better.

Questions:

1. Age, gender and country of residence?
    2. Reasons for commencing the use of cannabis?
    3. What are your percieved positive effects of using cannabis?
    4. What are your percieved negative effects of using cannabis?
    5. How has your usage of cannabis changed over time? (dosage)
    6. Is the cost-benefit ratio changed at all with continued use?
    7. Have you used any methods of self-restraints/attempts to reduce or quit?
    8. What are your beliefs on the health impacts of cannabis? Have these attitudes changed over time?
    9. How do others close to you percieve your cannabis usage? (good/bad?)

Thank you for your time! Please feel free to ask any questions about the research.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to University For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (08-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

This is a growing forum fella, if you start a grow then maybe I will answer your questions

You need to wine and dine me, before you 69 me
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 08-10-16 at 05:45 PM.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (08-10-16), Bud Lightyear (08-10-16), ERBURT (08-10-16), GEORGE (03-12-16), mustang_14282 (22-11-21), M_C (08-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by University View Post
    My class has been set the assignment of asking cannabis users
    So your lecturers assume you have access to cannabis users then ? Doubt it very much, take your survey elsewhere

Regards BL

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (08-10-16), ERBURT (08-10-16), GEORGE (03-12-16), mustang_14282 (22-11-21), M_C (08-10-16), Samwise Gamgee (08-10-16)