Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jingo's perpetual cbd grow with test results, lumigrow led, gh nutrients, DP Autos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Default Jingo's perpetual cbd grow with test results, lumigrow led, gh nutrients, DP Autos

Welcome folks

As the title says I will be growing high cbd strains and testing at least 1 flower an 1 gram of butter or oil. I'm leaning towards butter since that's going to be my preferred mode of administration. My wife and I are big butter eaters and If i can figure the correct infusion to provide her with at least a 1/2 gram of active cannabinoids a day., I will be delighted. I will get the testing done at Analytical 360, in Washington State. I haven't decided if I want to do a full terpene profile or not, it can get spendy fast. They started business to meet the medical growers demand and when the State started selling Recreational weed it tested so bad compared to medical they considered not allowing medical users to test. Typical bureaucrats....

So if you want interesting reading, you can check out Analytical 360's strain test results and see what real people are growing.

Because of my nerve damage and a renewed commitment to provide physical therapy to wife this winter, I will probably keep updates to a minimum.

Seeds went in the cup last night, will post the nutrient line in a couple of days, I'm going to develop a feed schedule for these plants and in time I will publish that as well. I will be starting two seeds about every 20 days and the strains have about a 70 day harvest profile.

Haze Autoflowering CBD cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a Sativa-dominant, feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain that originates from the cross of a Haze XXL Autoflowering and a CBD-rich autoflowering strain. Dinafem Seeds set out to create this cannabis strain in order to meet the demands of Haze and Sativa fans looking for a more gentle and bearable effect. That is why we can now enjoy a splendid Haze-like fast-flowering marijuana plant capable of improving a wide range of ailments and suitable for most types of users.

Thanks to its 1:1 THC/CBD ratio, Haze Autoflowering CBD is an excellent option for several therapeutic purposes. People suffering from physical and psychological problems will certainly enjoy the benefits of this not-so-potent CBD-rich cannabis seed. This genetics allows for a more sustainable consumption, that is, consuming it regularly will not prevent anyone from leading a normal life. In fact, its soothing properties are sure to bring many benefits. In addition, the original traits of the Haze lineage are kept intact and so neither its flavour nor its aroma have at all been altered.

Haze Autoflowering CBD cannabis seeds evolve into small bush-shaped marijuana plants that produce numerous branches full of compact resinous buds surrounded by such a reduced number of leaves that the after-harvest manicuring is just a piece of cake. When growing Haze Autoflowering CBD cannabis seeds, phenotypes develop beautiful orangey pistils that resemble those of tropical Sativa strains. If provided with an organic diet, the high quality of the end product is totally guaranteed, and if a 30% of coco is added to the substrate, it is sure to grow strong and healthy.

Haze Autoflowering CBD has a deep intense flavour and aroma, with hints of Haze and incense. The rather cerebral effect it provides is more than bearable. This strain, unique in the market, is ideal for alleviating muscle pain, for fighting stress and anxiety, or just as a sedative.
    Characteristics of Haze Autoflowering CBD cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds

Suitable for indoors and outdoors
    Sex: feminized autoflowering
    Genotype: Sativa dominant (30% Sativa-20% Indica-50% Auto)
    Cross: Haze Auto XXL x pure CBD Auto
    Indoor flowering period: 70 days from sowing
    Outdoor harvest: 70 days from sowing
    Indoor yield: 300-500 g/m2
    Outdoor yield: 25-100 g/plant
    Height: up to 1.2 m
    THC: 7%
    CBD: 8%
    Ratio THC/CBD: 1:1

Industrial Plant Autoflowering CBD
    cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminised autoflowering marijuana strain that originates from the cross of an Industrial Plant Auto and a CBD-rich auto. Dinafem had long been itching to create the auto CBD version of one of its pet strains, nationally and internationally appreciated since its creation. The resulting hybrid is a truly innovative proposal, now available in our online store for everyone to enjoy.

Industrial Plant Autoflowering CBD is a marvellous option for breeders on the lookout for a not-so-potent cannabis seed to add to their collection. The gentle effect it provides and its sweet fruity organoleptic qualities are the hallmark features of such an outstanding strain. This medium-sized plant is noted for the large number of buds that pile up in the upper part as well as for the several surrounding branches it develops that end up laden with plenty of compact buds overflowing with resin. However, we should shine a spotlight on the various therapeutic properties that its CBD-rich buds possess, such as the ability to alleviate a wide variety of physical and mental disorders. In addition to all the aforementioned advantages, we cannot fail to mention that users with little tolerance to THC-derived effects will at last be fully satisfied, because this strain’s high CBD content does not let cannabis interfere with daily life, i.e., its consumption is more sustainable.

When growing Industrial Plant Autoflowering CBD marijuana seeds, the homogeneity and stability shown by every individual is undeniably amazing, and so are their heavy-yielding properties, too. Adding 1/3 of coco coir to the substrate is recommended to boost not only the plant's metabolising processes but also the development of healthy roots. Thanks to its 1:2 THC/CBD ratio, it can be consumed on a daily basis without suffering from concentration or physical problems that may interfere with everyday life.

Industrial Plant Autoflowering CBD has a deep aroma and a really pleasant taste with hints of sweet fruits, Skunk, citrus and species that is a real treat for the senses. The physical and mental effect it provides is moderate and not as long-lasting as usual. As a plus, it leaves no trace of pain or discomfort later on. Summing up, it is a marvellous cannabis seed that alleviates muscle pain and helps you sleep deeply.

2nd prize Best Autoflowering, High Life Cup Holland 2016.
    Characteristics of Industrial Plant Autoflowering CBD cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds

Suitable for indoors and outdoors
    Sex: feminized autoflowering
    Cross: Industrial Plant Auto x pure CBD
    Indoor flowering period: 70 days from sowing
    Outdoor harvest: 70 days from sowing
    Indoor yield: 300-500 g/m2
    Outdoor yield: 25-100 g/plant
    Height: up to 1.2 m
    THC: 5%
    CBD: 10%
    Ratio THC/CBD: 1:2
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Band Of Horses (26-10-16), Dazmandaz (08-11-16), Dutchcourage (03-11-16), GEORGE (17-03-17), Happy roken (20-10-16), Hedonistic Hippy (17-10-16), Ironman (17-10-16), kbag (20-10-16), M_C (20-10-16), noodle (19-12-16), Oxy (27-10-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20), woodstocknation (21-11-16), Wutang22 (01-12-16)

Thanks

nice subbed all the best
    mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sqysenberg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-17), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sqysenberg View Post
    nice subbed all the best
    mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome aboard and hopefully I'll have a couple seeds up above the surface in the next couple days. I'm winding down my other Diaries this one will pick up pace in about 2-3 weeks.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Band Of Horses (26-10-16), Dutchcourage (03-11-16), GEORGE (17-03-17), M_C (20-10-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks

Okay I've decided to make a slight change in plans. I started my industrial plant Auto a little over a week ago and I'm going to wait another week before I start my CBD Haze.

I've been doing a whole lot of trimming and processing of cannabis last week or so and it's got me thinking that I'd rather stagger these plants out a little bit more.

I gave her, her first full feeding to run off today. The parts per million was about 310 and the pH was 6.1. I use reverse osmosis water so everything is minerals I've added.

I will be getting my nutrient line up written down here pretty quick. I'm going to run the first two plants in this grow with my Standard General Hydroponics line up. Then the next two plants in this grow I will be running with my standard lineup and three additions of General Hydroponics organic nutrients.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Band Of Horses (31-10-16), GEORGE (17-03-17), Hedonistic Hippy (05-11-16), kbag (27-10-16), M_C (27-10-16), Oxy (27-10-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

hello jingo, hope you don't mind the sheep n i will swing by to see how your getting on sir.. new to oil here... Amen to it.. atb Bach

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Band Of Horses (31-10-16), GEORGE (17-03-17), Jingo (27-10-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    hello jingo, hope you don't mind the sheep n i will swing by to see how your getting on sir.. new to oil here... Amen to it.. atb Bach
    Welcome Oxy🐑🐑🐑

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Band Of Horses (31-10-16), GEORGE (17-03-17), M_C (08-11-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks

Okay a couple changes this week I have started another seedling this one is a CBD Haze.

Industrial plant is chugging right along.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (03-11-16), GEORGE (17-03-17), kbag (05-11-16), mikeb6109 (07-11-16), M_C (11-11-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

Looking good in here jingo ...plants nice n healthy ...

Peace out. ..

Sent from my mind to yours

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-17), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrD View Post
    Looking good in here jingo ...plants nice n healthy ...

Peace out. ..

Sent from my mind to yours
    Thanks for stopping by

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-17), Hedonistic Hippy (06-11-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Thanks

Okay, I'm back and I've had a couple issues. I wasn't entirely liking the way the leave's of my IP CBD were looking. Which I had been keeping an eye on and yesterday I spotted a root aphid.

So I went down to Home Depot and made two employees and a manager dig for an hour to find me some mosquito bits to put into my waste Reservoir. Then I got to looking around and I found out spinasod preparations have come down in price quite a bit. So I decided to feed my plants with spinosad and a little bit weaker nutrients. As well as putting in my normal protective procedures like pebbles on top of Coco.

I can't really read the expiration date on my spinosad but it's about 3 years old and it's been open it was still good last year. I'm just going to use it all up in my nutrient mix over the next week or two and if I don't see any fliers and the plants look healthy all consider things done.

If that doesn't take care of things I'll do one sm-90 root drench and another neem oil about 3-4 days apart.

My humidity also dropped to 20 yesterday and if you're fighting root aphids that's not a good thing so I went ahead and pulled out my humidifier and got it going. 9 gallons of water doesn't last a 24 hour. But at least it keeps my humidity above 40%. I never worried about it at all with photos but with these Autos I just can't abide.

Ipcbd

I've been doing some significant defoliation to slow down the top and allow the branches to come out of it and it looks like it's working ok.

Hcbd

My plan here would be to start another industrial plant CBD. But, I'm unwilling to do that as long as I'm uncertain on the root aphids and I need to start a completely new grow by December 1st.

So I will either have this sorted and start my grow on time or I will bin my plants and start over. My next gro is going to be fastbud seeds and it's a sponsored grow so I'm not going to Showcase their seads with root aphids.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Band Of Horses (26-11-16), GEORGE (17-03-17), joker_the_smoker (22-11-16), M_C (08-11-16), Quotientcatalysed (16-06-20)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast