Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Snarfs 1st grow 1st diary-G13 Blueberry Gum 1 girl named Ezmerelda Glozinsplich

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Id be happy to mentor.... What are you going for here a mainline?? I'm a grower of only soil and coco... that may be an issue.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

redisiel (02-11-16), Timbo287 (02-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,061 Times

Thanks for poppin in Dutch. Kinda figured what you said about first set of leaves so I went 2 above that for the snip. Avatar is where you put your pic in your profile and then is put in upper left corner when you post. I figgered out how to upload pics but don't know how to get one into my profile. No biggie though. Tag along for awhile if you like.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snarf For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (04-11-16), redisiel (02-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Id be happy to mentor.... What are you going for here a mainline?? I'm a grower of only soil and coco... that may be an issue.
    I'd be honored to follow your lead Skunk. I'd like to do a mainline but don't have the light's for it from what I've read. For now I'm limited to cfl for the whole grow. I consider it a personal challenge to see the max yield I can get. Soooo I thought I'd try a mix of light topping LST and a manifold. I topped her above the 3rd node this am and will train those growth tips flat to the sides and then around in a circle. Hopefully the colas will grow vertically off those nodes. Be happy with eight or so colas. Just went through your mainlined diary with Dexter and am quite inspired. Look forward to your comments . Cheers m8!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snarf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Well if u would like to start u can ask the mods to put this in mentor and I can do what I can for u. I'm not much help on the dwc although I do know some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Found my way over I'll follow along.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (04-11-16), redisiel (02-11-16), Skunky n funky (02-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by snarf View Post
    I'd be honored to follow your lead Skunk. I'd like to do a mainline but don't have the light's for it from what I've read. For now I'm limited to cfl for the whole grow. I consider it a personal challenge to see the max yield I can get. Soooo I thought I'd try a mix of light topping LST and a manifold. I topped her above the 3rd node this am and will train those growth tips flat to the sides and then around in a circle. Hopefully the colas will grow vertically off those nodes. Be happy with eight or so colas. Just went through your mainlined diary with Dexter and am quite inspired. Look forward to your comments . Cheers m8!
    Can't go wrong with skunky bro!
    Best wishes guys gonna tag along too if ya don't mind.
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Jingo (02-11-16), Skunky n funky (02-11-16)

Thanks

Much thanks to Jingo and Redsiel for showing an interest. I am a complete rookie but eager to learn. Any thoughts on my LST plan?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snarf For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (04-11-16), Jingo (02-11-16)

Viz Guest

Good luck with the grow mate. Your grow is going to be determined by the lighting that you have available. With the CFL you are going to want to have as flat a top as possible to get the lamps as close as possible. That much I have learnt. Multiple Cola might work out especially with the number of lamps you are using but I have not grown CFL before so do not want to lead you astray. I am going to keep popping in to learn with you if I may.

Thanks

Happy to have you along Viz. I agree about the CFL's and the importance of low and flat. I'll be able to add more light if needed but determined to stick with CFL for this one. Banking on all you guys to help steer me along the best path. Gonna post an update with a cpl pics and stats. Cheers mate!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snarf View Post
    Happy to have you along Viz. I agree about the CFL's and the importance of low and flat. I'll be able to add more light if needed but determined to stick with CFL for this one. Banking on all you guys to help steer me along the best path. Gonna post an update with a cpl pics and stats. Cheers mate!
    Hope I'm not getting to impatient but she looked so good coming out of intensive care I moved her right into rehab. Did some lite LST on the fan leaves and growth tips (very gentle). I was thinking of removing the bottom fan leaves and their growth tips tomorrow. Do you think that's too early Skunky? (48hrs after topping) Yesterday morning Vital stats are; Groom temp 78F Hum47% Res temp 24 pH5.7 EC1.4 PPM726
    This morning stats Groom 77F Hum47% Res 21F pH 5.8 ish EC1.4 PPM 723

18. The Following User Says Thank You to snarf For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (04-11-16)

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast