Hey guys,

I am growing GG#4 from clones for about 4 weeks now. I grow in Coco/Perlite Mix. I pH my nutrients between 5.8-6.2
I use FloraNova Grow 7-4-10 (1 tsp/gal), Roots 0-.5-1 (1 tsp/gal), Cal Mag Plus (4 mL/gal). I water them when most coco is dry to my first knuckle.
I must admit, the light was not at their sweet spot for a couple weeks, that's why they might be a little small.
I had topped the plants once, and I'm training them to be flat.

3 weeks ago I noticed silver specs on my leaves on like 2-3 plants. So I did some research and it was either Thrips or Spider mites. (I assumed they were thrips, I read they leave these longer silvery specs) (I didn't think they were spider mites because they weren't "sucking" holes through the leaves nor have I saw any webs).
I always felt like something was slowing them down, besides the lighting. But I never saw leaf death or something really indicative of pests. (I just bought a pocket microscope to see what it really is)
So I started treating them with with SNS 209. I did the recommended amount for both foliar and drench. I did that for 2 weeks and noticed less of the specs. Then a week ago they started back again. So I did research and saw that Azamax usually kills quickly. So 2 days ago, I foliar sprayed all the plants with Azamax, top and bottom of leaves and stems (with the medium strength mixture). Yesterday I drenched them with it, also medium strength.

So my questions:

1. Today the curling/shriveled leaves happened. This is after 2 days ago azamax foliar and yesterdays drench. Also last night the room got up to 85 degrees F.
Is this just stress?

2. Every new growth always comes in lime green. What could that be? Is it normal?

3. The silver specs on my leaves what could it be? Maybe its not a pest at all and its a deficiency?

Thanks to anyone who reads this and could share some insight!

In the pics you will see the silvery patches, the shriveled/curled leaves, and the lime green growths.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0753.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	334650Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0752.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	334651Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0745.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	334652Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0744.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	334653Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0743.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	334654