Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: rosin press machine help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

thought id give this a quick update incase any one is looking in on it .

well found the problem and it was indeed the grease proof paper ....... the rosin was soaking into it lol

we have been using baking paper again from tesco lol . whilst no where near having it perfected we are indead getting some stuff out of it and fook me does it knock you for six lol

havnt got a dab rig so what ive been doing is doing the press then wiping it straight onto a rolling paper and then make a joint with neat weed .. bloody hell i get about half way through and cant touch any more lol what a hit . its such a clean head hit as well , the only problem is it take quite a bit of bud to get some to do this ,we just need to fook about more so any more hints and tips guys would be appreciated .

also i see guys on you tube with stuff and it looks almost like glass and snappable this stuff i get you could use to super glue the forth road bridge together with lol they also seem to have small glass jars for storing it and have a shit ton so im thinking they must press like a couple of oz at a time ^^

any way gonna be mucking about with it again in a few days ill get some photos this time

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (22-03-17), M_C (23-11-16), The budda (23-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Nice one bro perseverance is key

Up the irons

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (23-11-16)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3