Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: NorthernStar's 1st Coco grow Ft. OG Kush + Deep Cheese. Mentored by Samwise Gamgee!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Happy days fella, thats an absolutely cracking result well made up for you fella, I had a feeling you could be hitting some big numbers

Sorry for the delay in replying, well made up for you fella, big pat on the back

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    Yo everyone so the tweeds have been drying for about 5 days now and got the stems cracking and weed feeling dry to the touch. Some of the smaller buds actually might have done with getting taken out a day earlier tbh but they are fine. Just got by jarring them up there and filled em up around 75% n got the bigger buds in the smaller jars and all the little popcorn ones in the big jars, also got a mini jar in there as i pretty much cleared Asda's shelves and they had no more 1l or 1.5's left didn't think i'd have to use em shocked me how many jars i have ended up with. Threw a couple of Boveda 62's in each jar too. Now the weight really shocked me, i was hoping and would have been very happy with about 7 or 8 ounce, ended up with 503 grams which is 17.74oz. My mind is blown with that tbh, my previous best was 5.5oz. Maybe the weight will come down a little during the cure but can't see it being much?

Haven't smoked any yet got some kief here that i'm gonna try make me last a few more days before i get on it, smells lovely still even though it hasn't been cured at all yet can't wait to get one rolled with it. Gonna throw up some pics and 1 more last video, i tidied a couple of the buds up that were lazily trimmed before i put them in the jars btw but did that after the video, hope everyone is doing good thanks again for the amazing help this grow Sam and also everyone else for checking in

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (29-03-17), kbag (03-05-17), Northern (29-03-17), SmobyToker#1 (02-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,089 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Happy days fella, thats an absolutely cracking result well made up for you fella, I had a feeling you could be hitting some big numbers

Sorry for the delay in replying, well made up for you fella, big pat on the back
    Hey mate no worries Yeah i'm buzzing with that, still can't believe it tbh it's madness Thanks man.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Nice gold hate to add to your blong, might have a few buds there worthy of entry in bud of the month mate

Congrats on the new bling

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Northern (30-03-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Nice gold hate to add to your blong, might have a few buds there worthy of entry in bud of the month mate

Congrats on the new bling

Yeah that's whats up Sam been looking forward to my gold hat gotta say it looks good on. Have you seen those monsters in BOTM? lol i might throw one in just for fun, thanks mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

First grow???? you kidding me lad? Banging in that case. bloody hell im slackin. right big buds coming very soon. ha ha. fair play mukka fantastico jobicus.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Northern (02-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    First grow???? you kidding me lad? Banging in that case. bloody hell im slackin. right big buds coming very soon. ha ha. fair play mukka fantastico jobicus.
    Hey mate, third grow overall first grow using Coco. Thanks mate 😁 haven't had much time to check on people's diaries much lately hope your multistrain grow is going good. I've had to take a break from growing to get some stuff sorted out around the house etc plus got a holiday coming up. Can't wait to get the tent back up and growing with you lot again.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

kbag (03-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Hello Northen, when's the next grow, after the holiday ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kbag (03-05-17), Northern (03-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Hello Northen, when's the next grow, after the holiday ?
    Hello mate😀! I really don't know could be a couple more months unfortunately. Pisses me off I could be a week into flowering just now if I was able to have got up and running as soon as the last ones came down. Oh well just got to be patient and wait it out, luckily I had a good result with this one so I won't be running out anytime soon haha hope you and the cheese are doing good mate 😀

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

kbag (03-05-17)

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23