Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: NorthernStar's 1st Coco grow Ft. OG Kush + Deep Cheese. Mentored by Samwise Gamgee!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,089 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Sorry mate, busy couple of days again, Wilma and plants looking pucker fella

Are you pushing the drippers down into the coco I take it, and they are just up for visual purposes?

I usually change the res once a week mate with the 50 litre res, but in heavy flower i sometimes add 20 litres during the week to top it up

If you find the EC dropping just add a little more base nutes to the res every couple of days to top it up
    No worries mate wasn't trying to rush ya. I actually left the drippers like they are in the video lol I didn't like stabbing my girls with them things. Isn't it doing the same job? If not I'll get em pushed right down. Ok mate thanks for the info! Gonna fire 10 liters more in just now and hopefully make it to Sunday (res change day), I'll keep an eye on em and top up if needed though. These things were gagging for the flip already got white hairs spreading!

Sent using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (18-01-17)

Thanks

Quick update video! All is going good, colors of the leaves are a lot better now. Took a full span of my grow tent to let you see how much height i'm dealing with, looks to me like we will be ok but could be close lol the plants are getting blown around a bit in the lights off part of the video because they stretched up so much overnight, fans are moved up now as seen in lights on vid. Feed still the same, having to top up every now and then with some A+B.

Day 59 altogether and day 7 since switching to 12/12 -

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

BadMF (22-01-17), joker_the_smoker (22-01-17), Samwise Gamgee (23-01-17)

Thanks

Forgot to mention, lights off temps sitting around 18c with lights on maxing at 27.5c but usually around 26c. Humidity around 50c with dehumidifier running. Gonna have to look for some canes to use, if anyone can recommend any of the plastic type ones PM me please

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (23-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Northern (22-01-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    looking feckin sweet NS bro
    Thanks Joker! Hoping I can get some proper buds forming over the next week. Really hope they get proper stinking too eventually.

Sent using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (24-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Looking great on the video fella, hopefully they won't stretch too much and we should be fine for head space

You can get the gardening canes off the bay, cheap as chips fella, I would be looking at lolly popping these and staking them up in the next week or so

I usually use pipe cleaners to secure the plants to the canes, also cheap off the bay
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 24-01-17 at 06:10 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (24-01-17), Northern (24-01-17)

Thanks

Looking great on the video fella, hopefully they won't stretch too much and we should be fine for head space

You can get the gardening canes off the bay, cheap as chips fella, I would be looking at lolly popping these and staking them up in the next week or so

I usually use pipe cleaners to secure the plants to the canes, also cheap off the bay
    Thanks mate. Ok i'll get some canes ordered and as soon as the stretch stops i'll get them staked up as best i can. I removed a good amount off of the bottom third last night and will continue to do so during the stretch, looking a lot tidier just now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (24-01-17), Samwise Gamgee (24-01-17)

Thanks

Hey Sam, didn't plan on updating until Sunday but figured i'd do one because i'm getting very slightly concerned with the height and would like to prepare for the worst early than be too late, although i still hope we will be ok but these girls are stretching rapidly . What would you suggest to try and halt the stretch if i start to run out of height?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-01-17), Samwise Gamgee (27-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

They are looking lovely mate, tbh there is only one product I know that will kill stretch and thats a PGR (Plant Growth Regulator) called Rox. Its not cheap thou, you can get it off ebay in smaller amounts, but a litre is about £65.

I would only use it if you really get desperate fella, as PGR's arent really something I would want to add to much of, but used once to kill stretch it does the job

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-01-17), Northern (27-01-17)

Thanks

They are looking lovely mate, tbh there is only one product I know that will kill stretch and thats a PGR (Plant Growth Regulator) called Rox. Its not cheap thou, you can get it off ebay in smaller amounts, but a litre is about £65.

I would only use it if you really get desperate fella, as PGR's arent really something I would want to add to much of, but used once to kill stretch it does the job
    Thanks Sam, I'm gonna buy some just to keep on hand if it gets super concerning. The Wilma takes up about 8inches of height too so I can also remove that if worst comes to the worst and just put up with hand feeding.

Sent using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (27-01-17)

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast