Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 10 plants 1 main room 1 mother tent worst case what will happen?

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default 10 plants 1 main room 1 mother tent worst case what will happen?

easy guys, the plan is 8 plants hydro, bud light years controller 2x 8 pot wilmas 3 x auto step fan controllers 2x 6" rvks big 12" rhino 4x coolshades 4x maxibright ballasts 2 hailea pumps u get the drift it looks a professional set up with a purpose built room, and a mother tent with 2 plants but the plan is to just flip them when ive raped cuts so isnt a mother tent anymore what would i be looking at charge wise, NOTE there is absolutely no intention to sell no scales or anything like that around just merely grow related, electric paid up always bought house little box room just wonder really would they knock first or just ram the door off just wanna cover all angles, also wtf would i say if ever caught? what would you say to them my plan is to get 2-3 grows a year whichever means i wont run out as i cant do this shit full time to many commitments but to many bad habits to knock it on the head lmfao cheers guys

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-16), M_C (08-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

To me, your thinking is backward...

This is the way I would think:-

1) I want to do 2, possibly three grows per year...

2) How much do I smoke over a 6 month period....

3) My aim is to grow, for grow 1 & grow 2, a minimum of the quantity stated above...

4) Grow 3, if it happens, can just be for fun & experimentation
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (09-11-16), biggiebri (01-01-17), ganja.lad (21-12-16), GEORGE (28-12-16), Trex (01-01-17), _teapot_ (20-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    easy guys, the plan is 8 plants hydro, bud light years controller 2x 8 pot wilmas 3 x auto step fan controllers 2x 6" rvks big 12" rhino 4x coolshades 4x maxibright ballasts 2 hailea pumps u get the drift it looks a professional set up with a purpose built room, and a mother tent with 2 plants but the plan is to just flip them when ive raped cuts so isnt a mother tent anymore what would i be looking at charge wise, NOTE there is absolutely no intention to sell no scales or anything like that around just merely grow related, electric paid up always bought house little box room just wonder really would they knock first or just ram the door off just wanna cover all angles, also wtf would i say if ever caught? what would you say to them my plan is to get 2-3 grows a year whichever means i wont run out as i cant do this shit full time to many commitments but to many bad habits to knock it on the head lmfao cheers guys
    Never say anything, 10 plants in the UK is a cat 4 charge, most likely a fine & maybe community service. If they have a warrant, they may knock but may also take the door off. I can't stress enough that you say nothing to the police, except that you want a lawyer. Putting a lock on the door of the grow room is also a good idea, it gives plausible denialbilty to anyone else in the house, just make sure you are the only keyholder. Prepare a statement along the lines of that it's a personal grow setup & that you smoke lots & you're the only one involved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (09-11-16), biggiebri (01-01-17), ERBURT (09-11-16), GEORGE (28-12-16), MrG (09-11-16), M_C (08-11-16), Trex (01-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Funny way to start a grow?
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-16), Loki (08-11-16), rockhopper (20-11-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Never say anything, 10 plants in the UK is a cat 4 charge, most likely a fine & maybe community service. If they have a warrant, they may knock but may also take the door off. I can't stress enough that you say nothing to the police, except that you want a lawyer. Putting a lock on the door of the grow room is also a good idea, it gives plausible denialbilty to anyone else in the house, just make sure you are the only keyholder. Prepare a statement along the lines of that it's a personal grow setup & that you smoke lots & you're the only one involved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What about set up as it is hydro and sophisticated? So that's the lowest cat 4 my intention isn't to make any money my intention is to stop lining d ickheads pockets and become self sufficient and finding crime im no criminal I just like to smoke my were just get a tad worried about it 2 be honest

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    Funny way to start a grow?
    Can never be to cautious when police are involved mate never a good experience... wasn't a diary mukka was just trying to let you guys know as I think I read somewhere that type of set up counts so basically what catergory of ganga criminal are you lol
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 08-11-16 at 11:52 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Bro I was caught way back with a few more than ten lol 13 in flower with around 10 in veg including two mothers it was the set up that got me done with being concerned in the production of cannabis aswell as the numbers that they somehow counted as 42 valued the whole set up as be in excess off 100 k I shit you not I was using two garden sheds one for flower was 8 ft by 10 ft one for veg was 6 ft by 3 ft so you can see it wasn't massive by any stretch
    I paid my lecky and the sheds were locked up at all times my missus was charged with me but didn't make it to court with her charges because of the locks and no forensic evidence she had been in the sheds chance you take the chance bro and play the cards your dealt under no circumstances say anything but no comment to piggy �� til your brief has consulted with you it is your only defence they will try to make you think there on your side til it's time for charge. Fucking go for it bro I run 8 in my flower room and normally keep two mums been doing from 7 days after the bust takes balls or stupidity lol

Up the irons

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (09-11-16), GEORGE (28-12-16), TheHottDawg (09-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,097 Times

I had 4 plants in flower and 10 cuts in a very professional setup. Got a 600 quid fine. Thumbed it out in cash with a wink😂
    Crack on geezer💪

For i am mighty💪🌲

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (09-11-16), GEORGE (28-12-16), Ginger-bud (20-11-16), RASTA (09-11-16), Volcano (17-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Cannabis farmer gets off lightly - because he was rubbish at growing the plants

Mark Adams was put away for two years - but if the judge had have classed it a commercial grow, he could have faced four years

4COMMENTSBYMIKE BROWN15:03, 18 NOV 2016UPDATED15:04, 18 NOV 2016Mark AdamsGet*Daily*updates directly to yourinbox+ SubscribeA cannabis farmer who was caught with 115 plants in his attic got off lightly in court - because he was rubbish at it.A forensic scientist said she could not put a value on Mark Adams’ crop which had suffered due to poor lighting.The plants were found by police in two tents at a home on*Loftus High Streetin April, with a watering system and fans.But the lighting system being used was inadequate to grow it and police left a card asking Adams to contact them.Prosecutor Emma Atkinson toldTeesside Crown Court*: ”They would not have grown very well in the conditions.“It was intended as a commercial grow but the forensic scientist said that there was insufficient lighting.“They had not reached their maturity.”While he was still on bail, Adams was later arrested for dangerous driving after a police chase in Stockton at 2.30pm.The 35-year-old was behind the wheel of an Audi A3 in Norton Road,Stockton*, which sped off at the sight of a police patrol car.He overtook vehicles at speed and there were pedestrians around on Portrack Lane where he drove through a red light and hit speeds of 60mph on Maritime Road in a 30mph zone.Miss Atkinson continued: “The pursuit was ordered to stop and the car was found abandoned later.“He handed himself in at Stockton police station at 5.30pm saying he panicked when he saw the police officers.”Adams had 56 convictions for 102 offences, including motoring offences, going back to 2000.He had four convictions for driving while disqualified, the last in April this year, and in 2012 he was convicted of possession of a Class B drug with intent to supply.Duncan McReddie, defending, said that Adams conceded the inevitability of an immediate prison sentence.He said that during the drugs raid the police left a card asking him to contact them, which he did, and after the driving chase he handed himself in voluntarily.Judge Howard Crowson told Adams: “Had it been a commercial grow you would have started with a four year sentence after a trial, but I view it more as an attempt at a commercial grow.“The driving was so bad that the police had to abort because of the road conditions. Surrendering yourself is a rather unusual feature of dangerous driving.”Adams, of Raunds Avenue,*Roseworth, Stockton, was jailed for two years - including 14 months for the drug offence - after he pleaded guilty to producing cannabis, dangerous driving, driving while disqualified and without insurance and a licence.He was also disqualified from driving for two-and-a-half years and until he passes an extended driving test.

If u aint got previous then go with the above lol

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-12-16), Ginger-bud (20-11-16), Trex (08-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

That made me laugh YOP , 115 plants in two tents ! Mine gets pretty full with 4 ! Maybe he got sick of having all them free Afghan refs and decided to sling em all in !

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (20-11-16), GEORGE (28-12-16), Trex (01-01-17)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast