Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: blueberry + purple haze... Purpleberry haze?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Ive just had a look through this breeders strains. Most on your list are tall growers other than the strawberry kush. So bare this in mind when growing out and breeding these strains together as the outcome will most likely be some very tall plants. So ensure you have the space
    wouldnt I be able to Scrog/Top them to keep height in check?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WakaWaka For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-18)

Thanks

So I have my genetic whorehouse tent set up and just ordered the c.s. on the subject of usable buds i keep reading that you should not smoke any cann off a plant treated with cs. Is there something im missing like localized spraying or something?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WakaWaka For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-18), Valentina (30-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WakaWaka View Post
    So I have my genetic whorehouse tent set up and just ordered the c.s. on the subject of usable buds i keep reading that you should not smoke any cann off a plant treated with cs. Is there something im missing like localized spraying or something?
    A good base for a strong healthy cross is Northern Lights , one of my favorites to grow , tough , can withstand anything thrown at it .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    A good base for a strong healthy cross is Northern Lights , one of my favorites to grow , tough , can withstand anything thrown at it .
    A blueberry x northern lights would be a spectacular plant grow ,smoke ,medical uses ,you name it . Just my ,2 cents .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-18)

Thanks

Why auto if your growing indoors and can control the lighting? I mean unless there is a strain that is only available as an auto then why even use autos if you can control the light periods?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RockDawg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2