Thread: Unity CUP 2016

Thanks

Default Unity CUP 2016

Hi all I've booked to go amsterdam 21st-24th November only found out last night that this unity cup is happening the same time I'm going, been looking at the judge passes anyone know if they're worth buying? Do you get many freebies or discounts if you have this pass can't really find much info on it? They're €70 for a 4 day judge pass.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Nice 1 dude..
    i went last year and it was the first 1..as no more ht cannabiscup
    In the evening down at the melkweg is where the gigs/concerts happen..
    Depends what music your into as well , the music is for a more younger crowd than what i like..
    For your euro you get a goodie bag and the coffeeshops that enter will look after you and you should get more freebies from hash & weed to t-shirts and grinders,rizlas,seeds, pens,pencils and the odd lighter thrown in as well as a little discount on your weed/hash as well..
    Just make sure you go to the coffee shops that are entered and flash your wristband at them for it..haha...
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Cull (01-12-16), M_C (11-11-16)