Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmshop takes on the coco with a hand from Bethmeg

farmshop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Yoo hoo Im here,sorry got my skirt stuck in the door.

Farmshop fella,I thought I said drop me a link dear,Im good at most things but mind reading isnt one of them

Buds just put me on to this so sorry dear I wasnt ignoring you.

Things are looking tickety boo.

A few questions

So are we using the 600w yet?
    Whats the ec of your tapwater?
    What total ec are you giving them now?
    Temps/humidity?

ph 5.8 yes.
    Keep adding the root stim.

Any questions fire away fella.

Edit....What are we growing?cant remember,look like clones too yes?
    My bad sorry love =)
    So we're still on 400w lights on 24 hours too if that's any good. My ec of tap water is 0.3. Temps are steady well sort of. 27.7 was the peak today the low has been 26.3. Humidity is 56%. I've been feeding at 0.8 which consisted of 5ltr water 5ml cal mag. 15ml bio bizz root stim, I have changed nutes to the vitalink coco.I thibk I fed 10ml, It's a 1 part feed wether it makes any different.yes they are clones. My main four in the bigger pots, my other two are for mothers and the two seeds are in 1l root nurse pots. One super cheese by feminised seeds and 1 Inc bulk. Want them for mothers too.
    Thank you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (21-12-16), Bud Lightyear (24-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

All sounds great that does,sure you need a mentor?

Temps are good,might struggle with the 600w but we will see,dont need to use it just yet.

Plenty of updates with pics

Any signs of problems try and inform me asap dear to help me help you better.

You mentioned lst and scrogging,now would be a good time to top if you havnt already.

Mon de coco

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (24-12-16)

farmshop Guest

All sounds great that does,sure you need a mentor?

Temps are good,might struggle with the 600w but we will see,dont need to use it just yet.

Plenty of updates with pics

Any signs of problems try and inform me asap dear to help me help you better.

You mentioned lst and scrogging,now would be a good time to top if you havnt already.

Mon de coco
    It's going ok for now, but I haven't grown in coco before so just need guiding through. I'll get some pics on later this evening after work.
    How much roughly should they be getting fed. They have had 1l each and it starts to slowly seep from the bottom. Need to pick some trays up for them later today.
    Cheers

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (23-12-16), Bud Lightyear (24-12-16)

farmshop Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161223_161646.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	337466

Evening all. Just a couple of pics to show. Topped all the main heads Beth. Should I be topping any other branches. All feeds and temps are the same. Ive used the top part of my nft trays to catch the run off.
    Thanks
    Farmshop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161223_161422.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	337465  

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (23-12-16), Bud Lightyear (24-12-16), Oxy (05-01-17)

farmshop Guest

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (23-12-16), Bud Lightyear (24-12-16), Oxy (05-01-17)

Thanks

Looking good dear.

You are not adding the calmag at every feed are you?

Hows temps?

Its up to you if you wish to top other sites,I think id just stick with the top,let them two shoots grow some more and then supercrop them back down to the same level as the rest of the plant.

You have mentioned scrogging, have you thought about how you will feed them,will you be able to get to all the pots easily enough?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (24-12-16)

farmshop Guest

Looking good dear.

You are not adding the calmag at every feed are you?

Hows temps?

Its up to you if you wish to top other sites,I think id just stick with the top,let them two shoots grow some more and then supercrop them back down to the same level as the rest of the plant.

You have mentioned scrogging, have you thought about how you will feed them,will you be able to get to all the pots easily enough?
    Temps are the same, had a bit of a condensation issue yesterday. All the walls of the tent were wet, so I've opened up the passive vent and turned the extraction on for half hour bursts. Otherwise I'll lose the humidity. I've been mixing 5l of feed at a time, ive only used the calmag once. Should I be using it as and when? And yes your right about the scrogging screen. Are the individual screens any good?
    Ok then that sounds like a plan supercropping. Trying to plan ahead here, ive got a maximum head room of 1.5m that takes the light up to nearly touching the roof. When would we be thinking of flipping.
    Thanks beth

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (24-12-16), Bud Lightyear (24-12-16)

Thanks

I know theres the expense but a fan speed controller would help you out a great deal.

Iv had the tents walls wet when I tried the fan off due to cold temps,never done it since lol.

cal/mag just every now and again yes.

How do you mean individual screens? one for each plant? I wouldnt bother with those.
    You could make a frame and use netting.
    There are nylon screens on ebay that are good that you just tie to the tent poles.
    I use green plastic coated chicken wire,it doesnt stick you like the uncoated stuff.

Tbh if you have 1.5 height then I dont know if I would scrog.Think id just supercrop the hell out of them till second week of stretch.
    Once a screens in it will make watering very difficult.

Flipping shouldnt be too long looking at them dear,one week maybe 2,again that is up to you

If scro

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (24-12-16)

farmshop Guest

I know theres the expense but a fan speed controller would help you out a great deal.

Iv had the tents walls wet when I tried the fan off due to cold temps,never done it since lol.

cal/mag just every now and again yes.

How do you mean individual screens? one for each plant? I wouldnt bother with those.
    You could make a frame and use netting.
    There are nylon screens on ebay that are good that you just tie to the tent poles.
    I use green plastic coated chicken wire,it doesnt stick you like the uncoated stuff.

Tbh if you have 1.5 height then I dont know if I would scrog.Think id just supercrop the hell out of them till second week of stretch.
    Once a screens in it will make watering very difficult.

Flipping shouldnt be too long looking at them dear,one week maybe 2,again that is up to you

If scro
    How much are we talking? Yeah the individual ones but ill give them a miss. Well the total height is 1.8m but the apex starts at 1.4m. If that's what you suggest I'm more than happy to listen to your advice. I'll bob some photos on tomorrow when I'm back from the in laws.
    Thanks beth.
    Farmshop

18. The Following User Says Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (25-12-16)

Thanks

Well they vary dear and so do the prices.

Its a case you get what you pay for.

There are plug and plays with no thermostatic control so you manually alter the fan speed,pick one up for about a tenner,the only downside is the fan will hum at low speed.

Variac or hybrid are the best with no hum, but cost a lot more.All depends on what you need from it to determine how much to spend.

Unless you are loaded then its get the bloody best money can buy isnt it

Merry christmas dear

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast