Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Farmshop takes on the coco with a hand from Bethmeg

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Quote Originally Posted by farmshop View Post
    Could you see that leaf beth with the yellowed edges?
    Yes I did.

Yes Im not too concerned about it.I dont think its overfert,is that your concern?

Edit...Grab some run off readings after the next feed if you will dear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

farmshop Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Yes I did.

Yes Im not too concerned about it.I dont think its overfert,is that your concern?

Edit...Grab some run off readings after the next feed if you will dear.
    Hmmmm I'm not sure. Ive seen it on a few of the upper new growths nothing mid Way or lower. I certainly will dear. Tomorrow evening ill report back. Are we leaving the calmag out this time?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-01-17)

Thanks

Yes just proceed with the a and b @ 1.0 ec

Im thinking potassium def or is there any way it could be heat or fan damage?
    I really dont think its overfert.

Keep an eye on it,grab those readings and we will take it from there.

If at any stage you do feel there could be a sign of overfert,it will most likely be salt build up which will lower the ph and raise the ec in the rootzone/coco.
    Run off readings will show this.
    So no matter what you put through them the rootzone will change it,and the ec and ph become out of range.
    Aways flush with plain water if you think this is the case.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

farmshop Guest

Yes just proceed with the a and b @ 1.0 ec

Im thinking potassium def or is there any way it could be heat or fan damage?
    I really dont think its overfert.

Keep an eye on it,grab those readings and we will take it from there.

If at any stage you do feel there could be a sign of overfert,it will most likely be salt build up which will lower the ph and raise the ec in the rootzone/coco.
    Run off readings will show this.
    So no matter what you put through them the rootzone will change it,and the ec and ph become out of range.
    Aways flush with plain water if you think this is the case.
    I think then leafs were damaged from light burn beth. It seems to be the tallest plant which is closest to the light. I've raised it up a few inch and ill keep an eye on them. Mixed up 10l of water which has been stood 24hours. Added 10ml of silicon 15ml of vitalink coco grow which took the ec to 1.0 and and the ph to 6.1. A few drops of ph down took us to the magic 5.8. I've ran 2.5l again through each plant, run off figures were 6.6ph and 1.2ec. Ph maybe a bit high? Things are looking really nice up thete now. Fingers crossed it keeps going and we have a pb breaker =) few pics for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-01-17)

Thanks

Yes I think we may be right with the lightburn.

If you find you get the odd cola that wants to rise above the rest,bring it down a little and tie rather than raise the light.

I do get a little nervous when things like this arise,I would hate to give you bad advice,its so much easier when you have the plants in front of you lol.

That ph runoff is a little high yes lets try and get it down a little, run the next couple of feeds through @ 5.6 ph just a,b and silicon @ 1.2ec

What we gotta get for a pb?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

farmshop Guest

Yes I think we may be right with the lightburn.

If you find you get the odd cola that wants to rise above the rest,bring it down a little and tie rather than raise the light.

I do get a little nervous when things like this arise,I would hate to give you bad advice,its so much easier when you have the plants in front of you lol.

That ph runoff is a little high yes lets try and get it down a little, run the next couple of feeds through @ 5.6 ph just a,b and silicon @ 1.2ec

What we gotta get for a pb?
    I'll get back up there tonight drop the light back down and tie that one down. I'm rotating all the plants every time I get up so u get good light to all the branches. My pb is just over 13. And a pb bubble hash of 9.2grams. But God that stuff was strong. Took your breath away when I smoked it =)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (21-01-17)

Thanks

13??

Whats that dear 13oz per plant,or 13oz from a 600w

farmshop Guest

13??

Whats that dear 13oz per plant,or 13oz from a 600w
    Haha I wish it was 13oz per plant! Yeah 13 from 4 plants on the 600w. That was in the nft trays though

15. The Following User Says Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-01-17)

farmshop Guest

Morning all. So day five of 12/12. Plants are filling out nicely. Fed as you said beth. Took run off and values were 6.1ph and 1.3ec. Couple of pics for you.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (21-01-17), joker_the_smoker (31-01-17)

Thanks

Heat stress usually takes a few days to show,so new leaves become old ones before they show any damage if you get me.

I know I said lower the light but only if this temp feels good on the back of your hand at the canopy level.The lamp looks rather low,so just double check that dear.

Are the leaves always down like that,do they stand to attention?,if not then that shouts heat stress.

Add cal/mag in the next feed full dose,lower a and b ec 1.0 ph 5.7

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast